Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zexusandare

Hello my fellow zombie killing compatriots!

Zexusandare    0

Good morning my hopefully-soon-to-be-friends! I am Zexus! One for The Butcher on Steam and a huge fan of DayZ! Played it since the mod was a thing, and am so glad the servers are more stable here on the standalone, I can't wait to see you lovely cats in game and iteract with you on a deeper level. On the field of survival. So please, if you want to be my friend do PM me and chat! I love conversations!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Welcome to the community my friend, enjoy your stay :), hope to see you in game soon

Zexusandare    0

Welcome to the community my friend, enjoy your stay :), hope to see you in game soon

Likewise! Though mind giving me some guidance about what I need to do for making a character?

Spartan    1229

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Likewise! Though mind giving me some guidance about what I need to do for making a character?

I'd suggest being original, know the lore and the backstory of your character and act based on the events of your background, but don't forget to develop him, after experiencing/witnessing certain stuff your guy might not be the same anymore, and change his behaviour and attitude especially towards the others, based on that (example, if he gets robbed by people he thought were friends he'll maybe start having trust issue and being more careful before approaching strangers ecc )