Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:06

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

I love this place!

So i was getting irritated with DayZRP because my first 4 character encounters were people shooting at me at green mountain and people completely ignoring me. 

Shout out to (IGN) Yusaf Alasad and Farid Alasad for making my day. The first real RPers to actually interact with me and it was an amazing experience.

I'm probably going to be known as Piano Man in due time.

The Marshal    351

Glad to hear it! Takes some time to find the good people, go to Dolina if you want RP, especially when Alcyone is there.

Unfortunately, I believe Piano Man already exists in the DayZRP Universe, it would be impolite to impose on the man's name.

Janana    28

So i was getting irritated with DayZRP because my first 4 character encounters were people shooting at me at green mountain and people completely ignoring me. 

Shout out to (IGN) Yusaf Alasad and Farid Alasad for making my day. The first real RPers to actually interact with me and it was an amazing experience.

Glad to hear it! Takes some time to find the good people, go to Dolina if you want RP, especially when Alcyone is there.

Unfortunately, I believe Piano Man already exists in the DayZRP Universe, it would be impolite to impose on the man's name.

This is Pianoman. Now and forever.

I'm glad you enjoyed your RP, though. c:

that says ex-piano man. And the guys who i ran into kinda gave that nick name because of my awesome badass piano playing skills.

Janana    28

that says ex-piano man. And the guys who i ran into kinda gave that nick name because of my awesome badass piano playing skills.

You should consult Namon IC and OOCly before adopting his IC nickname. Just saying. ^^

Hyborith    0

interesting. but i agree with the Dolina part. heck i landed up saying that it looked like one of the rest zones from the walking dead game. several groups of people all in different parts of the small village.

you could actually walk around as if you press "interact" on each player for their side of the story.

NishiUrban    79

Glad to see you enjoyed yourself, but...

Just a word of advice, the previous piano man had his hands broken...a few different times. Not gonna name names, just don't cross certain people and you should be ok, baby~!

You should consult Namon IC and OOCly before adopting his IC nickname. Just saying. ^^

Already a step ahead of you.

Just a word of advice, the previous piano man had his hands broken...a few different times. Not gonna name names, just don't cross certain people and you should be ok, baby~!

They broke his hand in-game? what dicks.

When i encounterd the 2 guys, there were shots and they told me to stay inside so i wouldnt damage my hands.

Janana    28

Already a step ahead of you.

They broke his hand in-game? what dicks.

When i encounterd the 2 guys, there were shots and they told me to stay inside so i wouldnt damage my hands.

Mike has been captured many times. Twice, his hands were smashed or broken simply because of his title. NishiUrban is right.

Guest Neszy   
Guest Neszy

Mike has been captured many times. Twice, his hands were smashed or broken simply because of his title. NishiUrban is right.

*derails thread into a Namon praise thread*

As an ex-member of the Family I'd love to pretend there were more reasons than that but... there really weren't. We were just dicks... yet Piano Man still played at the wedding. Idiot...

But yeah - run around telling people you're Piano Man and you're probably going to catch a bullet sooner or later. Not because people dislike Mike but because... well, you just can't be Piano Man. Keyboard Boy? Maybe.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

-snip-

That's cool Nezy

*hands Nezy the flight plans*

Nocheluz    104

I thought somebody told me he got his fingers cut off! Either way glad you like the community, wishing you many more cool adventures :)

♬ Sing us a song, you're the Piano man? ♬

Yeah, you should stay away from GM. Head to Kabanino, Stary, Novy, Gorka, Polana, Dolina. Follow that road and you should find some interesting RP.

Ark    202

♬ Sing us a song, you're the Piano man? ♬

Now I got that song stuck in my head, thanks Seven xD

This ^ but anyway I'm happy to see you've found some friendly players. Green mountain has a pretty bad rep and thus could be one of the reasons you were shot at. My advice steer clear of it if you can.

Hellspawnceri    477

Green Mountain is such a gamble. Some days you'll find some descent campfire RP, other you'll just get robbed and/or tortured.

I'm glad to hear when people find others that actually want to get to know each other characters. I hope you continue to find RP you enjoy.

Dew    230

There is a pianoman or WAS a pianoman until he got his hands busted.

Pussy    312

Like many have said, Green Mountain is sort of a crap-shoot. Sometimes it's alright role play, but most times I find that it's not the most spectacular. A lot of gear role play, and trolling. 

Just my personal opinion, but I suggest steering clear of there.

I usually find good enough role play around the coast... but once again, it's sort of hard to determine where the "good" role play is. I suggest just keep hunting in game. There are many amazing role players in this community, and you'll definitely find them!

Ocean    6

I'M STILL HERE! ...for now...

I've talked to EpicShipshock OOCly. If he gets the nickname Piano Man as well, I'm not gonna try and stop it. Who am I right? 

I do appreciate the concern though, thanks everyone!

As an ex-member of the Family I'd love to pretend there were more reasons than that but... there really weren't. We were just dicks... yet Piano Man still played at the wedding. Idiot...

...Only for Willow!

cakey    15

omg i met piano man back ages ago.. ah yes its good getting a real good role play session out with someone makes all the getting robbed worth it.

cakey    15

omg i met piano man back ages ago.. ah yes its good getting a real good role play session out with someone makes all the getting robbed worth it.