Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:44

Sign in to follow this  
Treann1

Roleplaying a zombie and i got shot i just want to know by whom

Treann1    0

Im roleplaying by GM and a guy instantly shoots me and i die i couldn't even roleplay that much it was like 5mins =[

Janana    28

Im roleplaying by GM and a guy instantly shoots me and i die i couldn't even roleplay that much it was like 5mins =[

You were roleplaying a zombie? What?

Edit: That's actually some interesting RP if you think about it. I want some zombieRP.

People tend to shoot the zombies.

Janana    28

People tend to shoot the zombies.

I'm.. inclined to agree with you on that one.

OGpatch37    25

Bro i kept you alive for as long as i could in quarantine but when you broke out of the cell and ran at people... yah that was your undoing there. Carried your body out and everything, hell had to search everyone inside for bites before they were let out. You caused a lot of RP in your aftermath however

Treann1    0

I wish i was apart of it haha I didn't break out though the doctor open the door and i went to go grab the meds but that other guy freaked out or if it was you idk I had fun but next time don't shoot me so quickly if things get sticky play it out let me get close to people or attempt to bite maybe tie me up or break my legs but don't put a bullet in my head =[ im still an RP'er.

Samaritan    251

Unfortunately if you RP as a zombie then everyone automatically has KoS on you. This has been done before and it becomes incredibly difficult to sustain for any length of time as someone will always want to play 'lets shot the zombie'.

Frozen    45

In Mod days.. Being a Zombie make you a target that can be killed without questions. Many reports have been made by the victim (zombie) and they were claimed to be legitimate kills. Even if the player being a zombie wasn't feral attacking others or anything.

This is gold

someone will always want to play 'lets shot the zombie'.

Not shooting a zombie based off knowing the zombie is not AI? Sounds like metagaming to me...

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

tbh If I found someone groaning and yelling and emotes to suggest they are infected I would probably snuff their ass too.

Samaritan    251

Not shooting a zombie based off knowing the zombie is not AI? Sounds like metagaming to me...

That is exactly why I said everyone gets automatic KoS on those who role-play as zombies and I agree that it's there for a reason.

Hebee    2216

I seem to remember playing of the dayz zombie noise coming over the microphone tbh, there was some groaning aswell though.

That is exactly why I said everyone gets automatic KoS on those who role-play as zombies and I agree that it's there for a reason.

I know. :)

Volke    132

Interesting roleplay...well if your roleplaying as a zombie..then why are you upset your dead? A zombie's purpose is to die or kill. You received the latter, I don't think it's fair to complain that you got killed. Its not like you can RP with the zombie as their only motivation is to kill you. They can't speak, communicate or the like.

Autumn    121

Interesting roleplay...well if your roleplaying as a zombie..then why are you upset your dead? A zombie's purpose is to die or kill.  You received the latter, I don't think it's fair to complain that you got killed.  Its not like you can RP with the zombie as their only motivation is to kill you.  They can't speak, communicate or the like.

Could not have said it any better myself.

Ron    751

I'm curious now.

What do you expect how people react if they meet you as a (rp) Zombie?

I mean beside avoiding/killing you.

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Interesting roleplay...well if your roleplaying as a zombie..then why are you upset your dead? A zombie's purpose is to die or kill.  You received the latter, I don't think it's fair to complain that you got killed.  Its not like you can RP with the zombie as their only motivation is to kill you.  They can't speak, communicate or the like.

I was holding off on saying this, but well said.

It's hard out there for a zombie.

I would probably just shoot.

Just kidding I would report for badrp

I once rped that I got bit and I turned. I had some good rp and the people first asked me if they had permission to shoot me:

/permission to shoot you?

I answered: /in the legs 

then they shot me in the legs and had some awesome rp with them. but after they asked for the second time I said yes.

My point is that its close to a KOS in my opinion. you should of asked the 'zombie' OOC for permission or capture the zombie so you can have some more RP with him.

This is what I think of it. 

Well, i mean, Zombies are supposed to be killed aren't they?

Jm Von Cat    153

If you want to RP a zombie, expect to be shot. What else would some one do with a zombie? Be perfectly honest.

The answer is you would kill it so that it will not harm you or yours. Common sense.

What would you even do as a Zombie anyway? Walk around, moan at and attack people with your fists. That is it.

::Shrug.:: I do not see any reason to complain about it.

Oh, and before anyone mentions it. No you can not be "Half infected" our lore clearly plays against that.