Which packs would you like to see  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which packs would you like to see

• R3F French Weapon Pack
    • Recolour to Mk17/Mk16
    • Additional M14 variants
    • I hate change and variety! (none)

Skippy    4

While browsing through ArmAHolic looking for a mod which added the SR-25 (essentially the civilian/police version of the M110) I noticed a couple different additional weapon packs that might do well in the setting of the server.

The following are in order of 'importance.'

First off a french weapon pack. The R3F Arms weapon pack contains a number of different arms used by different sects of the French military and given the location of Chernarus it would be completely believable to find a wider range of French weaponry. More so since we have an active French Foreign Legion clan. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12942

Second is simply a recolour for the Mk17/Mk16 weapons, as well as the M110 which would change from from desert camo to a slick black. I just find the bright yellow of the Mk17 and Mk16 rifles just doesn't fit with the atmosphere, and a black version would fit in a whole lot better. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11312

Third I would see a greater customization towards the M14 marksman rifle, adding things such as ACOG and different duel-sight options towards it. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11374

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

For fucks sake keep the western and military guns OUT!

Add the civilian shotguns pack first.

Skippy    4

For fucks sake keep the western and military guns OUT!

If you actually cared to read it before posting, you'll notice the following: one of the packs is only a recolour, and doesn't add any more weapons. One of the packs also doesn't add 'more' western weaponry, but just different kinds (different sights/textures/camos), and the last, the only one that actually adds any kind of weaponry is a french weapons pack, something that fits clearly and cleanly into the environment.

Powdermen    0

I kind of agree with Dimitri, maybe some extra simple weapons would be nice. Pistols and normal 1 shot rifles for hunting dear etc but without a scope.

But I'm all in for more weapons and I don't really mind which kind weapons, just moar!

Skippy    4

If you're not for adding french weapons/different M14s that's cool, but I urge you to actually think about each option. The recolour for instance doesn't add any new weapons, it just changes the texture of the current ones to something more fitting to a forest location.

Solid black instead of a desert camo.

Goz    2

The priorities for dev team :

1. Low end weapons (pistols,rifles,smgs,shotguns) that could be found easily (or some of them not that easy ;) ) and wouldnt be much too deadly

2. Medium/High end 'eastern' weapons (to counterpart scar/l85/m4 dominance in this category )

3. If space allows and weapon fills a gap - new models/new functionalities to already existing gun types on both 'sides'

4. Everything else if above is met

Ive checked them and I believe I'm not alone to say that those guns look terrible. If the models would look good - then maybe. But as we want to keep space to minimum it's better to use that space it for more valuable/game changing guns first.

Skippy    4

1. Low end weapons (pistols,rifles,smgs,shotguns) that could be found easily (or some of them not that easy ;) ) and wouldnt be much too deadly

2. Medium/High end 'eastern' weapons (to counterpart scar/l85/m4 dominance in this category )

3. If space allows and weapon fills a gap - new models/new functionalities to already existing gun types on both 'sides'

Ive checked them and I believe I'm not alone to say that those guns look terrible. If the models would look good - then maybe. But as we want to keep space to minimum it's better to use that space it for more valuable/game changing guns first.

You might want to take a look at this weapon pack then if you haven't already: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12176

You might want to take a look at this weapon pack then if you haven't already: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12176

Nice find Skippy!

Looks pretty cool.

Powdermen    0

Gif me SKS plz.

I'd like to see more singleshot rifles, just good ol' plain iron-sights but with very high accuracy, if you know how to use them and where to aim, you'll hit your target.

Goz    2

@Skippy, yup we have checked/are in process of checking this addon out. We have many addons out there to test which translates to roughly above hundred different weapons. Not many of them will get in the mod that is for sure but dev team will make their best to pick most essential ones.

Gif me SKS plz.

I'd like to see more singleshot rifles, just good ol' plain iron-sights but with very high accuracy, if you know how to use them and where to aim, you'll hit your target.

I think a call was made to abandon SKS. Model for it looks terrible. Sound is also 'flat'.

Rel    0

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rolling-changelog-for-dayzrp-mod

Tortov    0

Legion need R3F pack :)

But yes, still needs to be more low end weapons.

Nagant, SKS, SVT40 depending on how well designed they are.

Hades Juran    1

Would honestly love to see the R3F pack in myself, some of the weapons would also work will with the US styled groups. A few more lower tier weapons would also be a good idea, like civilian versions of some of the military weapons, semi auto only, no decent attachments including grips and scopes on them.