Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
KUAD

Trouble Entering S1

Question

KUAD    0

Just asking if anyone else is also getting stuck trying to get into S1. When I try to log on I am stuck at 'Wait For Host' for a very long time and am not getting in the server.

10 answers to this question

Brad    158

Just asking if anyone else is also getting stuck trying to get into S1. When I try to log on I am stuck at 'Wait For Host' for a very long time and am not getting in the server.

Does it ever connect?

Does it work with the other servers?

You usually just have to wait out the 'Wait for Host' as there is now a queuing sort of system to get into the servers.

However, does anything happen while you're waiting for host, like... Does it boot you from the server, because if so.. I had the same problem earlier, and I managed to fix.

Voodoo    491

As said above you just have to wait it out (can take a few minutes). You will then either join the game (spawn in the area you logged off) or you will be kicked from the server.

Let us know how it goes and if you get in ;)

Jackfish    0

You need to indeed wait it out. In This patch it can take a While before you get in.

Is the problem now solved?

Edit: did you get in the server?

you can always check your internet connection to. But like I said, probably the patch

Volke    131

Just usually leave the game idle for a few minutes, while on wait for host, and you will usually connect :). Good Luck and keep us updated on your issue

My record being stucked on "Wait for host" screen was above 5 minutes. Like others said - just be patience and give us a sign if you have the same problem with other servers.

Lil_Beefy    0

[align=right]Seeing as the OP of this thread has not been online since posting this issue, I will be solving it for the time being.

[align=right]OP, let us know if your issue is persisting as well as when you have some spare time so we can work cohesively toward fixing your issue.

[align=right]/solving