Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:21
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Patch 0.58 Delayed?!

Question

Hey guys, i know i keep kind of repeating myself but was wondering does anyone know the actual release date of 0.58 now? because they delayed it due to issues with persistence and stuff. Really excited!

Thanks guys!

:D

9 answers to this question

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Nobody knows an exact date. It was NEVER set in stone to release today. Whomever told you that was a lie. Next week Monday/Tuesday is my educated guess.

Spartan    1229

/moved to questions

The last status report said it probaly would be pushed to stable yesterday (tuesday) or the day before yesterday (monday). No one knows when it will be now, could be next week, could be next month.

We will see :(

AndreyQ    0

No one really knows an exact date as the devs usually change their mind a lot.It is entirely up to them.

Bryce_    1

They said it's been delayed due to an issue with server crashes and items not working properly (items stuck in hands/stuck on floor). They say they're going to do an unscheduled maintenance to update all stable servers to .58 whenever it's ready.

Brian Hicks also tweeted out last night that they've been able to reproduce the item bug, so it's only a matter of time until they can fix it.

Issue wasn't with persistence, it was a couple of bad bugs that they're aware of and trying to fix.

Johnny    0

We have see them push back some patches upwards of a month and a half. Best thing to do is button down that hatches and wait it out.

Mikachu    26

FYI test build already has a fix to one of them

So hopefully it won't be long at all

Voodoo    487

As said many times above the actual date is unknown but hopefully soon (within the next few days).

Not much more to say that be patient and wait my bet will be a possible release on Friday providing they fix the issue fast.

/solving