Server time: 2017-08-23, 11:51

Sign in to follow this  
Guest walt_ua

Hello, DayzRP!

Guest walt_ua   
Guest walt_ua

Hi everyone, 

I am a seasoned DayZ player and and have some experience in RP as well.

So this time I would love to delve into some post-apocalyptic RP and this seems to be just the right place for such thing!

Well, looking forward to seeing you all in-game! Here's a bit of my story:

''I have been working in the Svetloyarsk clinic before the whole thing broke out and the East Coast eventually collapsed as well. But that seems like a distant past already. I won't think twice when I feel danger and I've killed enough already. The days when I tried to safe someone else's lives are long gone. Now I care about my own survival, like everyone else. The good doctor Walter is no more.''

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Indeed, this is the right place :), welcome to the community brother, enjoy your stay

Guest walt_ua   
Guest walt_ua

Indeed, this is the right place :), welcome to the community brother, enjoy your stay

Thanks!

I'm some what puzzled about the whole whitelisting process, any tips for a newcomer?

TLake    23

Welcome to the community I hope to run into you in game. Enjoy your stay and be sure to check out the lore and other peoples stories.

Edit: Regarding White-list we can't really help you on it. Just read the rules and it should be easy as pie. Also take your time!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Thanks!

I'm some what puzzled about the whole whitelisting process, any tips for a newcomer?

Don't copy and paste the answers from any website, read through the rules a lot of times to make sure you've got them stuck in your head, take a look at the lore, and the passphrase is there, in the rules, nobody can help you find it, but I can ensure you that if you read though the rules carefully, word by word, eventually you'll find it :). If you need more help poke a Community helper on TS or hop on the help desk.

Good luck with your whitelist. :)

Darion    64

Welcome to the Community hope you enjoy your say make sure to actually read the Lore and the Rules good luck on whitelisting !

Guest Viktor Kolenkeov   
Guest Viktor Kolenkeov

hello good to see some one else new :D

Guest walt_ua   
Guest walt_ua

Thanks!

''Don't copy and paste the answers from any website, read through the rules a lot of times to make sure you've got them stuck in your head, take a look at the lore, and the passphrase is there, in the rules, nobody can help you find it, but I can ensure you that if you read though the rules carefully, word by word, eventually you'll find it :). If you need more help poke a Community helper on TS or hop on the help desk.

Good luck with your whitelist. :)''

> I am studying these, correct? 

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Thanks!

''Don't copy and paste the answers from any website, read through the rules a lot of times to make sure you've got them stuck in your head, take a look at the lore, and the passphrase is there, in the rules, nobody can help you find it, but I can ensure you that if you read though the rules carefully, word by word, eventually you'll find it :). If you need more help poke a Community helper on TS or hop on the help desk.

Good luck with your whitelist. :)''

> I am studying these, correct? 

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules

Yup, and take a look at this too http://www.dayzrp.com/lore

Spartan    1026

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Welcome to the server! :)

Volke    132

Welcome to the community Walt, Look forward to seeing you In game :)

Welcome to the community!