Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:17

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

(OPEN FREQUENCY) Feeling sick

Recommended Posts

*TRANSMISSION BEGINS*

*STATIC* I *cough *cough*

I'm starting to feel a bit under the whether. I need to find those ant- * EXTENDED STATIC* -mune system. I might die without those meds. The worst part is I have to chose. Do I want to die by the virus? Or live in- *STATIC* -edical condition. I can live a "normal" life if I take the antibiotics in moderation. Maybe some vitamins too. I can't let the virus take over though. My condition keeps me immune for the time being but the pain is just too much to bear sometimes. But I can't l- *BRIEF STATIC* -us take over. I it does, I wont simply just die and come back. Because of my "AAS", it'll be a slow and painful death. I don't know all the symptoms and in what order they occur, but if I start to turn, my skin will get pale. I'll have random spasms. I'll get temporary amnesia. And... ahhh... I can't remember the rest.

If anyone is out there still, I need to find Dr. Williams. I'm planning on heading up to green- *STATIC* -ere it is safe. If anyone was listening last night, you should know what is at- *BRIEF STATIC* -ountain. No one responded saying that the news in green mountain has changed so I'm assuming it's still a safe haven with closed off walls, soldiers, food, and a place to conduct my research.

Ad speaking of the research, I spoke too soon last night. The research papers are uncomprehendable, Only the folders stayed intact. Looks like we gotta start all over.

*Dr. Lekár turns off the radio briefly to couch and wipe sweat from his face. He leans back in the rocking chair he's sitting in and decides to wait a few more hours before heading further west to green mountain in search of safety. He turns the radio back on*

Dr. Williams, please... We need to cure this so they will let us go home. I hope you're  not- *sobs*- dead. Meet me at Green mountain please. Or respond. SOMETHING!

*Dr. Lekár waits for a response...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogmeat    7

*Mickey cleaning his weapon sees a moment to be what he always is, a giant asshole only concerned about his next moment of self gratification*

-You know fella, those papers could fetch a pretty price to the right fellas, why not let me just take them from ya? Eh? I also got a cure to your disease, it rhymes with "Head" and it goes very fast. I always love the simple doctors that think this world is all in this together. Stay safe for me fella, and dont worry about finding me I will come find ye-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Mickey cleaning his weapon sees a moment to be what he always is, a giant asshole only concerned about his next moment of self gratification*

-You know fella, those papers could fetch a pretty price to the right fellas, why not let me just take them from ya? Eh? I also got a cure to your disease, it rhymes with "Head" and it goes very fast. I always love the simple doctors that think this world is all in this together. Stay safe for me fella, and dont worry about finding me I will come find ye-

* Vel'ký sits in the chair, puzzled. He thinks about whether or not Green mountain would still be a safe deatination, he turns the radio back on

Listen, the papers are uncomprehendable. Even if you got them, they wouldn't be worth shit. And once I'm in the protected walls of green mountain, I'll be safe from *BRIEF STATIC* -ike you. Why don't you want this disease to be cured? Is you family'family's life as well as your own not worth saving? 

No, wait. I bet your scared. Everyone is. But I hold the cure as the number 1 priority. I won't let you stop me from freeing this land fr- *STATIC* -ness. Come and try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Fortune listens to the broadcast and flips a coin into the air, research...that can worth something to a collector

*click*

you see.. my dear researcher, perhaps you messed with the lady too long, pushed your luck far too much. you see, like my associate the Irish fella said, you're not going to be safe, green mountain isn't safe, I know quite a bit of researchers who can.... benefit from your research, in one way or another. that depends, you see something like the one you have is sought quite commonly. so why don't you make a deal? after all I am a business man, I owned this little thing down in Gorka known as the Casino, I urge you to consider this. if you want to live, and I assure you, you do. you have to listen to me and play by my rules, I'll take you in, patch you and heal you. I do... have a doctor on standby if required, you see... asking for help is one thing, repayment is another. there is no such thing as.. well... research in this world without consequences, no treatment without payment, well my son. I declare this, you come work for me, you can continue your research, I assure you I can get you the top gun equipment, but once you're done. you're in my debt.. sounds fair?

you work for me; and I'll heal you. consider this my son, a second chance doesn't come often. after all, another dance with the lady might just mean your death...

*click*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune listens to the broadcast and flips a coin into the air, research...that can worth something to a collector

*click*

you see.. my dear researcher, perhaps you messed with the lady too long, pushed your luck far too much. you see, like my associate the Irish fella said, you're not going to be safe, green mountain isn't safe, I know quite a bit of researchers who can.... benefit from your research, in one way or another. that depends, you see something like the one you have is sought quite commonly. so why don't you make a deal? after all I am a business man, I owned this little thing down in Gorka known as the Casino, I urge you to consider this. if you want to live, and I assure you, you do. you have to listen to me and play by my rules, I'll take you in, patch you and heal you. I do... have a doctor on standby if required, you see... asking for help is one thing, repayment is another. there is no such thing as.. well... research in this world without consequences, no treatment without payment, well my son. I declare this, you come work for me, you can continue your research, I assure you I can get you the top gun equipment, but once you're done. you're in my debt.. sounds fair?

you work for me; and I'll heal you. consider this my son, a second chance doesn't come often. after all, another dance with the lady might just mean your death...

*click*

*While running to the road leading up to green mountain from the south, Vel'ky hears the radio and stops. He listens to the man and his "offer". Now knowing that Green Mountain may not be safe. He stands there, contemplating on whether or not it would be a good idea to respond. And to respond yes or no.*

*RADIO TURNS ON*

*Clears throat*... Mister uhh... sorry, I didnt get your name- nevermind. Listen, this research and that fact that I cant escaoe are the only things keeping me here. The research papers are comprehensible due to damage, however, I do still *cough*... remember a large amount of the research conducted. Maybe not every formula and note... but every test result. 

I am willing to listen to your proposal. I want to know where to meet you, but first... I need to know some things. 

1. Who is 'The Lady'?

2. How many doctors are with you?

3. Will they be willing to cooperate with me?

4. What, exactly, would my role be in your "group"?

5. Do you have antibiotics?

I will consider joining you and sharing what i've learned with you if I can be guaranteed safety and that I may still conduct my research safely.

And one last thing... do you know where my colleague is?

*RADIO TURNS OFF*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Fortune cleans the barrel of his pistol as he listens to the radio broadcast, interesting...

his mind wonders off about this operation, and lit a cigarette and threw it on the floor letting the smell of smoke sink the area.

"I absolutely despises smoking..." he mutters before taking out his radio.

*click*

listen here closely, my dear, who the lady is, is the mighty lady that over watches all of us, the Chinese believe her to be Lady Fortune, the mistress of luck. but that doesn't matter, your luck is running out, anti biotics is not an issue I can get them quite easily, as for doctors... well... I only have one who worked as a medic and I have some medical training myself. well you see my dear, I'm not so much interested in your research than I am in an employee. you see my dear, I run a casino, and I'm sure I can get you set up for some people but I require employees not doctors. of course with that said, your options are running thin, if you wish to get some researchers it wouldn't be impossible to hook you up with all the connections I can muster. the problem is... in the meantime, I'll patch you up but you have to work for me, take it as a contract. you're free to continue with your research while you're with me, but on call wise... you'll have to work, as a doctor or a dealer maybe or as a simple employee in general. take it as advance payment huh?

well my dear, the name is Fortune, an employer to the casino you can say.

you have intrigued me with this research and well.. perhaps when some other researchers come and gamble, you may find it quite easily to meet other researchers, gain knowledge...

think wise about this my friend, if you accept my terms, you play by my rules. I heal you, you work for me but you can still continue your research, I assure you... work won't take too much time...

*click*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune cleans the barrel of his pistol as he listens to the radio broadcast, interesting...

his mind wonders off about this operation, and lit a cigarette and threw it on the floor letting the smell of smoke sink the area.

"I absolutely despises smoking..." he mutters before taking out his radio.

*click*

listen here closely, my dear, who the lady is, is the mighty lady that over watches all of us, the Chinese believe her to be Lady Fortune, the mistress of luck. but that doesn't matter, your luck is running out, anti biotics is not an issue I can get them quite easily, as for doctors... well... I only have one who worked as a medic and I have some medical training myself. well you see my dear, I'm not so much interested in your research than I am in an employee. you see my dear, I run a casino, and I'm sure I can get you set up for some people but I require employees not doctors. of course with that said, your options are running thin, if you wish to get some researchers it wouldn't be impossible to hook you up with all the connections I can muster. the problem is... in the meantime, I'll patch you up but you have to work for me, take it as a contract. you're free to continue with your research while you're with me, but on call wise... you'll have to work, as a doctor or a dealer maybe or as a simple employee in general. take it as advance payment huh?

well my dear, the name is Fortune, an employer to the casino you can say.

you have intrigued me with this research and well.. perhaps when some other researchers come and gamble, you may find it quite easily to meet other researchers, gain knowledge...

think wise about this my friend, if you accept my terms, you play by my rules. I heal you, you work for me but you can still continue your research, I assure you... work won't take too much time...

*click*

*After getting shot at by people (assholes) at the gate of green mountain and running off, Vel'ky realises that Fortune was right about green mountain. Running low on food, water, and his nessecary antibiotics, he sees no other choice...*

*RADIO TURNS ON*

Fortune, this is Vel'ky. I'm going to be completely honest with you- *sobs* -I am hungry and thirsty and I need antibiotics for my medical condition. I believe I have no choice but to join your casino. I will do what you wish me to do so long as I can eat when I get there eh? If you provide me the resources and I can continue my research, you'll have me for whatever you need.

We're can I find you?

*RADIO OFF*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*click*

now that's how you make a wise decision my friend, consider yourself in luck. well my dear I'll contact you soon on where we'll meet up, I assure you, you'll be nursed back to health in no time.

*click*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*click*

now that's how you make a wise decision my friend, consider yourself in luck. well my dear I'll contact you soon on where we'll meet up, I assure you, you'll be nursed back to health in no time.

*click*

*Vel'ký coughs while he listens to Fortune. The stinging pain in his skin is too much to bear so he takes some morphine. Sitting sluggishly in the dear stand, he picks up the radio and responds

*RADIO ON*

I- *coughs*... I really need those antibiotics.

*RADIO OFF*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

98.7fz.... I'll see you there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×