Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:10

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
AFROMAN201110

Great new youtuber!

Hey guys! If any of you are wanting to watch a new series, or looking for a brand new youtuber to watch grow, then I have the one for you! This guy I work with doesn't have the best popularity but his editing and quality of videos are top quality. So if you want, click on this link and watch the GTA V new videos, just to see what you think :) Think this channel is a real gem! https://www.youtube.com/user/TechnoJunkie3000/videos

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

I'll give it a go, and see what it's all about. Sounds interesting. :)

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Alright.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

(Hey, you can say without problems that that's your channel, people will check it out anyways) :)

(Hey, you can say without problems that that's your channel, people will check it out anyways) :)

Oh not its not my channel :) I'm featured in it quite a lot since I an friends with the youtuber. I am the 'AFROMAN201110' guy :) It's not actually mine though, but would love your support anyway :D

This post seem more like advertising than someone joining the community, which isn't exactly what our forums are meant to be used for..

And seeing as there's zero Dayz or DayzRP related content this might as well be off-topic.

This post seem more like advertising than someone joining the community.

Hence why I didn't put it in the Greetings and Farewell section :) This is in the off topic section, it said for other games etc. So I figured there was not better place for it, in addition to this I knew the Dayzrp community give an incredible amount of support to their fellow players.

Odd how it was in that section a minute ago then.

Either way, good luck with your(s) channel