Server time: 2017-08-20, 11:50

Sign in to follow this  
LastPlaceHero

Post your most stressful moments

mine is rather tame as for now it is:

Application:

Your application is under review!

Your current estimated place in queue: 1/23

But I want to hear some good ones, I have been reading the robberies thread and watching the videos.

Any one got any good stories?

Update I thought of a good one.

Once upon a time I was walking near Berry when I froze dead in my tracks and ducked to cover.

I could hear a gaggle of moans and yells, and when I peered over what did I see.

Eight to twelve zeds chasing the cow of Berry.

The cow was just fast enough to out pace them and had a huge trail following it.

I sat in awe and my own soiled trousers.

Defiance    96

Meeting an old friend, having little to no ammo, and being with only one other person I trusted. The old friend ended up being surrounded by Masquerade members, and they ended up kidnapping a female doctor that I was traveling with.

We had no idea what to do, so I just ran away and frantically started gathering my men together so that I could retaliate. Afterward, I was being hunted for a few weeks and had to lay low. It was a really fun experience.

Accepted, good luck on your journey and have fun!

Haliax    2

Right now is my Stressful moment waiting for the moment whether im accepted or denied to join my favorite group of people Alcyone and this is KILLING ME! I may have a heart attack

Yeah the anticipation is quite much.

Another stressful moment.

One the first few nights I was on the server I traveled far with my toon. At one point I ended up cornered in a warehouse killing zeds, I end up running into two guys, really stressful to be talking to one guy with a shotgun as another flanks behind you and also starts talking. Very vulnerable, thankfully the stress was broken when I heard the name lucky. I happened to know that guy from another time and place long long ago so I knew OOCLY that he was a friend though IC I kept the charade of not knowing him.

Fun times damn near gave me heart attack when I heard those double doors behind me open though and looked over my shoulder to see a second man.

Montanez    25

Yeah the anticipation is quite much.

Another stressful moment.

One the first few nights I was on the server I traveled far with my toon. At one point I ended up cornered in a warehouse killing zeds, I end up running into two guys, really stressful to be talking to one guy with a shotgun as another flanks behind you and also starts talking. Very vulnerable, thankfully the stress was broken when I heard the name lucky. I happened to know that guy from another time and place long long ago so I knew OOCLY that he was a friend though IC I kept the charade of not knowing him.

Fun times damn near gave me heart attack when I heard those double doors behind me open though and looked over my shoulder to see a second man.

If you were to post every single encounter you had, it'd end up here. That's why i love DayZ RP, the stress of situations is awesome and it does make you feel like you were actually in the game.

Chance    48

-Currently in Chernogorsk-

Me: Where you guys at?

Team: We're in Polana

-Travels to Polana-

Me: I don't see you, where are you?

Team: Oh, forgot to tell you. We're in Cherno, now.

Destinwolf    13

Perma deathing my oldest character, JT. I logged in, met my pals, and RPed out for an hour that I was sick and dying from the virus that the infected have. It created the absolute, greatest RP experience I've had since joining the community, and I say that unbiased. It was phenomenal. That was stressful for me. I felt emotionally drained afterwards.

NishiUrban    79

I have too many too count to be honest, most of the stressful stuff happened for me early on when I was still a wee-baby rper out the acceptance womb. My only experience with rp before dayzrp was forum rp where I typed out things a couple times a day and largely waited. So trying to apply rp with my voice, in game, felt a bit awkward the first couple tries.

In particular I would say the very first people I encountered, at vybor industrial, while I was hidden in a house and made myself known. It was the first time I actually talked to someone as my character in the server, and believe me it was a rough start. I'm just self-conscious like that though.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I once saw a lot of people i ran cuz they were vary scary glad I avoided the blood shed.

I once saw a lot of people i ran cuz they were vary scary glad I avoided the blood shed.

wow... Such story. much avoid. wow

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

wow... Such story. much avoid. wow

Thanks it was vary stress. Lots of guns. I had to get outa there y'know.

my friend was playing nice with a guy we planned to kidnap and I was following them from a distance keeping hidden for backup, we ended up going to NW airfield and they ran into a guy in a truck which the guy with my friend initiated on causing the truck driver to lose his shit and drive away however it tipped and he bailed then ran.

they gave up searching about 10 minutes later then while I was taking a drink both irl and in game they both started running directly at the tree I was in so I quickly ran to a different spot but got noticed and screamed at by the other guy to put my hands up asking me if I was in the truck but since my character only talks in certain situations I was freaking out but TIMING... the server crashed...

-Currently in Chernogorsk-

Me: Where you guys at?

Team: We're in Polana

-Travels to Polana-

Me: I don't see you, where are you?

Team: Oh, forgot to tell you. We're in Cherno, now.

Did that happen with us? If it did I wouldn't be surprised :D

TEazy97    8

Captured by family. Made to duel. Shot the lad in the head , no aim, one bullet. i bet it was more stressful for him.

Stagsview    589

A firefight of 20 vs 20 Brotherhood vs The Watchers maintaing IC communication.

The firefight went from Polana factory to Stary.....Heli's and all..

Another firefight was on the Emperors island back on the mod. A Firefight for 3-4 hours between TWS and SDS...... God......So much...fighting..

Back at the Mod days, mine was like:

>Comes near Prud lake to talk with some drunk Russians 'n' shit.

>Gets near the lake, and hear some voices.

>Proceed to hit Caps Lock, enabling VOIP, so I could say "Hi".

>See the BHM approaching from the other side

>Hit Caps Lock again, run back into the shadows as fast as I can.

One of my most stressful moments was when I was stil RPing as the Archer and had nothing for weapons other than a bow. I was starving to death and missing so many shots on the damn deer. I had no choice. Shoot it or die trying. I eventually killed it but still, not knowing where to go with no food and the threat of falling unconcious in the middle of the woods was enough to put me on edge

Hoblit    0

was bleeding still chased by about 8 zombies, had 2 makarov bullets, rip me haha

Voodoo1314    2

Note! Both of these happened on my return to DayZRP, maybe two or so weeks after it had fully moved to Standalone. Both happened at Green Mountain (my reason for being there was to, after seeing posts saying that GM had basically become the Trade Post, see if the rumours were true). I have never been back.

Stressful Moment #1

So I was tired as it was very early morning for me and I needed to wrap up the RP with this guy my character had been with for almost 2 hours (during this time he had 'developed some weird symptoms'...I'm sure you can all guess where this is going!). So my character told him that he had to continue to look for his friend and that we were basically parting ways. This other man then continued to follow my character and he had to try and shake him off a few times, essentially telling him to go away, but this other man persisted. My character climbed the tower at which point I was hoping he was finally going to leave us alone so I could log off...which he didn't. It was at this point this other man began to, after seemingly overcoming his 'weird symptoms', growl and grunt and often murmur "Brains!" (original I know!).

At this point I'm even more tired, physically and of this guy, but I prevailed through my character asking him if was ok etc. (standard way to deal with a guy pretending to be a zombie!). I decided that if he was not going to leave then my character would so my character told him he was leaving. This was when the other guy ran to the exit of the tower and blocked it off! My character moved to the other side seeing if he could get around. My character then gets hit by this other person (a knife it would seem because I bleed instantly!). So my character pulls out his gun and warns him that if he takes another step then he'll shoot. The other guy moves forward slightly so I shoot. I missed. The other character then pulls out a mosin (now last I checked something that is basically a zombie can't use guns!) and shoots me which knocks me unconscious. The other guy then says sorry to me...sorry...he says sorry! He then finishes my character off. 

At this point I just left my computer. Little sleep and too much stress and anger and I was done!

Stressful Moment #2

So my character finally enters GM after checking if it was clear, he's a guy that has little trust in others and even himself so it's a standard thing for him. He searches quickly and upon coming out of the camo building sees a guy with an AK and so retreats back in to the building for safety. The AK guy obviously saw my character too and so begins to talk to him through the door basically telling him the ploy that this is a friendly community and that he should come out. My character is not trusting this guy so stays put. During this time and essentially more repetition from the AK guy another person appears and asks 'What's going on I just logged in?' It was here that I fully understood the situation I had just got my character into! From this point I am described as being boring by hiding in the room and has having bad rp. One then decided to let me know that I was going to be reported...funnily enough so report was ever filed...

So there are my most stressful moments! As you can see they still don't stress me out!

Dethorhyne    8

My most stressful moments are climbing on barns and red/green houses.

Usually it's something like this

Climb up > my leg is painful > you are dead