Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:15
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
MapleMooses

We'll never be the same again - Common Freq

MapleMooses    0

*Dora huddles closely into Alek's side, both shaking and scared. Alek slowly picks up her radio, hoping the ones she cares for are listening.*

"We made it out. I think we're safe... for now. We've been running non-stop, trying to make our way back to where we can find someone, anyone who might be able to help us. We haven't eaten in days... Dora is looking pale. Her eyes are empty, her face is looking so sickly, I don't know what to do."

*Dora's voice came over the radio.*

"Shouldn't you tell the people what happened?"

"Yes... We were walking through the woods just like any other day, when I noticed a group of men following us. I didn't want to scare Dora, so I tried to get her and I out of there as soon as possible. No luck."

*Alek takes a deep breath before continuing.*

"They surrounded us, whistling and laughing with each other. They all had disguised names, they called their leader Blade. He was the one who came up to speak to us first. He asked us questions and got angry when we refused to answer... He took Dora by the hair and dragged her away into the forest, I was dragged not too far behind. We were blindfolded along the way, guns jabbing into our back to make us move in the right direction. We ended up at a small compound - I could smell the ocean so I knew we were by the shore. They kept us in a small shack together, given dirty swamp water to drink and raw rice bags to eat if we pleased their every demand."

*She wipes away the tears pouring down her face, her voice shaking.*

"At first they just used as bait to lure in men and women for them torture, to play with and.. to eat... The leader left to go meet someone and we were left alone with only a few of the men. They made it clear that they wanted Dora. I tried so hard to stop them but only ended up getting myself brutally beat... I got tied up in a corner and was forced to watch as they... as they destroyed her innocence right before my eyes. When they got tired of her, I was up next. I lost track of time.. how many times we were used, how long we had to go without food, how many times we tried escaping - But, here we are. We did not let weakness overcome us. We stayed strong, for each other."

*Dora's soft snores could be heard in the background. This was the first time she felt safe enough to sleep in days. Alek takes a large breath to compose herself, no longer crying she continues.*

"I will seek revenge on every single one of those men who laid their hands on us. They will all die a slow and painful death. I will slit their wrists and watch as the blood slowly drains into puddles around my feet. I will feel their bodies go cold and see the life slipping from their eyes. I will enjoy every single moment of it."

*Alek set the radio down on the floor, ending the transmission. She put her arms tightly around Dora and kisses her forehead. Unable to even think of sleeping, she held her revolver tightly in her hands, eyes on the door.*

*Donny quickly presses the transmission button on his radio and speaks*

Alek? Contact me on The Vigil's open frequency if possible. I might be able to help. 102.5.

*Chambering his weapon, Donny leaned back and changed to The Vigil open comms*

Heroz_Nick    21

"I cannot bring myself to words of your suffering and pain...I can only offer you the supplies and aid that we can give too you both..& perhaps a chance....for retribution, if you seek it...

if you wish for help, it is yours, response to this message with the phrase "Silent as the grave"

*static*~

*Cahir listens closely and smiles a little*

"You see, you talk too much. Your big talk is going to get you killed."

*static*

Wong    0

*Wong listens to what Alek had to say sickened by what she said*

I Know we haven't got along in the past BUT let me help you. You know what I'm capable off. Contact me on 187.0 We can talk properly. Please let me help you. 

*you can hear in his voice as if he was begging a little*

No Girl deserves what you and Dora got. No Girl...

*Wong releases the button on his radio and begins wake up his brothers to share the news. 

"WE HAVE WORK TO DO BOYS"*

Otter    127

*Garrett Picks up his radio, infuriated with the things he has heard. Alek wasn't very nice to him but he liked her anyways, and Dora, Dora was innocent.*

"Wong, Its Garrett. I've made many enemies protecting my family and I'm probably not long for this world, but if I get the opportunity I would like to take one last ride with you. Lets kill these bastards."

*Garrett puts down his radio and begins taking stock of his supplies, waiting for a response.*

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

*Cy would hear people talking over the radio, he holds the button on his radio, and finally decides to say something, in a stern voice*

"You men and women are too quick to throw your lives away attempting to defeat an unknown group. I suggest you guys hesitate, and scout out the situation first. Whos to say this isnt a trap anyways? Think past your ego's, and use your brains. Intelligence always wins."

Cory    0

[Cory is in a tall apartment building in Severograd waiting for the Jackals to come when he hears Wong over the radio]

I might not be able to make it Wong, *chuckles* I have a feeling I won't be walking away from the current situation I'm in.

[Cory releases his thumb from the button and sets the radio back down]

Sign in to follow this