Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Otter

Photojournalism [OPEN FREQ]

Otter    127

You hear a voice come over the radio, quiet and strong.

"Hello denizens of South Zagoria, my name is Dave Thompson. I am a photojournalist that has traveled from the west to this region of Chernarus. I had heard that people here were less inclined to senseless violence, and that there was even a modicum of civility in this area. I have come to document the happenings in this land. I am truly neutral, I mean no harm to anyone, and I will not stand in anyone's way. All I want to do is take photos, photos of what really happens in this area. I want to document the little struggles that we all go through. I am not intrusive like that french reporter, I will not ask for an interview. I merely want to follow anyone who is willing to let me, so that I can capture the spirit of this place in photographs. If you are interested in letting me do so, I would appreciate it if you responded to this frequency as soon as possible."

The message repeats on a loop for thirty minutes each day. Always the same message, and always at the same time.

*Andy hears a man he just met earlier in Gorka and decides to reply to his transmission*

Ah, you! You were the guy that climbed onto the roof with me and my friend! You seemed like a nice guy, so i'm just gonna contact you here and wish you the best of luck taking photos of stuff. Have fun!

*Andy smiles as he puts the radio away back into his bag and wishes that he himself could find a camera*

Otter    127

Dave's Voice comes over the net again, interrupting his transmission momentarily.

"It is good to hear your voice, and I appreciate your well wishes. I will be posting some of the photos I have taken on a public board in Barenzino, anyone is free to look, I only ask that no one destroys my photos. Then again, as long as I have the negatives, I will be able to post them again."

His voice fades out and the message continues.

-snip-

*After Andy travels to Berezino to take a look at the pictures the man has been talking about, he runs back into the woods and decides to contact the man once again*

"Okay, there are some nice pictures yeah, I like 'em. But what the actual fuck is up with all the hostage photos and taking photos of people that have recently been killed?! What kind of people have you been hanging around, Dave? Jesus..."

*Andy hopes to find answers as he is awfully confused by the pictures that he has witnessed up on the  board in Berezino*

Sign in to follow this