Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Grimskie

Hello!

Grimskie    0

Hey,my name is Michael,and I'm a huge gamer and role player. I have been "casually" Role playing for around eight years now. Starting off when i was in 4th grade,in a game called club penguin. No it was not good roleplay i was pretty young but it is was got me into roleplay,my interest in roleplay has escalated ever sense. After i started more interested in role play i moved to games like second life and minecraft,and then a few forums.

Post apocalyptic roleplay has always been my favorite,but roleplaying in fallout just was not doing it for me and i figured the next best was probably dayz. When i saw this community it looked...amazing to be honest,seeing all the people who hold some of the ideas i do so strongly. People who are so passionate about roleplay and dayz. It is truly a beacon of hope. I hope to join you all soon.

If you have any questions about me,feel free to ask here or message me.

MadeInsane    11

Hey Michael, welcome to the community! :D

Make sure to read the rules and the lore, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Nocheluz    122

Hello Michaell!

Welcome to the community :)  You certainly sound like a seasoned vet who should fit in very well here. Fallout is fun to RP alone, but this is much more fun! I felt the same way you did- breath of fresh air; beacon of hope :)

As you're waiting for your whitelist to be approved, I'd suggest you read all the forums, play a forum game or two and get to know us, and we can get to know you. Important places to be familiar with:

The Lore

DayZRP Community & StandAlone Rules

FAQ

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to PM myself or any Community Helper (CH-orange names). You're also welcome to jump into the HelpDesk on our Teamspeak.  Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Spartan    1248

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Welcome to the community brother, enjoy your time here :)