Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:54

Sign in to follow this  

Thank You for your service lads

I would just like to say a public thank you for all the time and work that Rick and Whip put into this community. Rick i just wanna say you have been staff longer then i have been in the community and have put in countless hours and work into making us plebs happy. You have always been there for me and willing to talk about the hard subjects that other staff just gave me generic responses. I am sad to see you removed but i guess it is time to relax and enjoy the community you have worked so hard for. Whip to tell you the truth i was surprised you even got accepted to staff. But you turned out to be one of the best staff member i have ever seen in my short time here. You were always on top of the help desk some times helping three people at a time on top of other duties. You really did care about doing your job right and and looking out for the community even if some people are reluctant to admit that. I know you would have made a amazing GM and i'm sad we may never see that day. A lot of the people around here supported you two and are sad to see it end this way and i just want to make sure you know that. But lads you worked hard, So lets play hard now.

Ya lads did ya best. Thank ya for ya work boys.

+1

Shame they were removed. Guess we'll see what happens on the next episode of DayZRP of our Lives

Thank you Johnny!   

I truly cared and meant to really set out to work hard for this community.

Its unfortunate things ended up the way it did.  But i am here for anyone who needs help.

I regret nothing

"Let your dreams be memes"

-Whip

Rick and Whip were some of the most active and professional staff we had, its a shame they had to be booted for something so ludicrous.

Rick and Whip were some of the most active and professional staff we had, its a shame they had to be booted for something so ludicrous.

I don't know if i would go that far.

agreed man, good job boys. Ricks been staff for a long ass time and done well during his time, plus in Whips short time he's worked harder than some staff did in months

I don't know if i would go that far.

Banter is banter, work is work

Phoenix    1034

I haven't had much conversation with Whip, but I always appreciated when Rick helped me.. I tolerate you both.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

f445b605e946818bd728dff38e8e27de.png

7cef8bfdf1d05732ad29ee70d1584d82.png

c261e271bc6d659b7b6f8725ee393f14.png

Both good staff, GL guys.

Ya did good kid..ya did good

Brad    155

It was a pleasure getting to work with both Rick and Whip.  Thank you both for all you've done to better the community.

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

-User was warned for this post-

-snip-

Really man YOU are going to come in here on my post? are you trying to start shit?

-snip-

This is clearly flaming, I thought you wanted the community to be peaceful?

-User was warned for this post-

Janana    28

What are you talking about? Whip was terrible...

Warm regards. Jacob

To each our own, Jacob. I personally found that Whip was more helpful on a regular basis, and Rick wasn't as much. That doesn't say much considering they had very different jobs. Everyone has their own opinions and experiences with them but this thread isn't for posting them. Say thanks, and get on with it.

Thanks Whip for your CHing around. Being helpful and all that. Rick for all the time you've put into this, considering your long run. :D

giphy.gif

Dougie    23

Rick and I were CH buddies for a week, proud of all he did and sad to see him go... He would have made a great admin, but I guess we won't get to see that. He was still one of the best staff members this community's seen.

Whip was an absolute real one.

o7 boys

He Wasnt serious Tosh lol  Sausage loves me

Janana    28

What are you talking about? Whip was terrible...

Warm regards. Jacob

To each our own, Jacob. I personally found that Whip was more helpful on a regular basis, and Rick wasn't as much. That doesn't say much considering they had very different jobs. Everyone has their own opinions and experiences with them but this thread isn't for posting them. Say thanks, and get on with it.

Thanks Whip for your CHing around. Being helpful and all that. Rick for all the time you've put into this, considering your long run. :D

giphy.gif

He Wasnt serious Tosh lol  Sausage loves me

You can never tell.

-Snip-

-Snip-

It was banter tosh lol. That went way over your head.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

You can never tell.

You can never tell with anyone these days.

o7 Rick, and Whip. You two always tried to keep us on the right track, and were great mentors.

Thanks for that guys.