Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:31

Sign in to follow this  
Darkwind28

Hello everyone

Darkwind28    0

Hello. I've been a roleplayer for many years, starting out in D&D with my friends, playing countless hours of Garry's Mod half-scripted post-apocalyptic roleplay with a community I owned, had much fun playing on our server and posting IC content on our forum.

What I seek in roleplaying is in-depth storytelling, immersion and atmosphere. I will do my best to make anyone who encounters me have a good time, even if the contact won't be friendly.

I bought DayZ after watching many gameplay videos of RP and catching the hype.

Welcome, community. I am currently awaiting my whitelist approval. See you all in Chernarus!

Boston    643

Welcome!

What I seek in roleplaying is in-depth storytelling, immersion and atmosphere. I will do my best to make anyone who encounters me have a good time, even if the contact won't be friendly.

You won't find it anywhere else but here! :)

See you in Chernarus! :D

Destinwolf    13

Welcome! Cool to see you took an interest in the community watching RP videos! If you're looking for a pretty immersive RP series, my buddy Roach produces some pretty awesome stuff. Check out his channel! 

enjoy! Hope to see you out there in Chernarus!

Phoenix    1030

Welcome to the Community! :)

If you need any help with anything, don't be shy to give me a shout. I don't bite ;)

Of course you can also contact our dedicated staff team :) Hope you have a good stay!

Welcome to the community ^-^

Darvo    0

Welcome to the mad- er, mania, my friend. I'll see you around!

Welcome to the community!

Darkwind28    0

Thank you all so much for the warm welcoming! Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to wait a lot longer seeing how I keep falling down the whitelist queue as there's more and more people. There were only 7 when I submitted the form, now I'm 61/77. Could have thought about it and registered before I bought the game.

It's a shame because I couldn't force myself to play anything lately and I really wanted to, because the last month has been rather difficult, work has been boring and frustrating, I could use some past time second life.

Well, maybe it'll feel better after the wait, when and if it's eventually done.

Also, thanks for submitting the guides! Interesting reads, and reminded me of the good old days in Gmod roleplay.

Welcome to DayzRP! :)