Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:09

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

Lore and stories?

Question

13 answers to this question

Phoenix    1044

Yeah pretty much. It's amazing to see what other people come up with. Not only storys but also the graphics work they put towards it. Some people have amazing story ideas, hence we have ''Loremasters'' :)

Yeah pretty much. It's amazing to see what other people come up with. Not only storys but also the graphics work they put towards it. Some people have amazing story ideas, hence we have ''Loremasters'' :)

Heck, I'm going to do that. I believe perma-deathing a character unless he died by glitch or kos etc. I write their backgrounds and im going to write their DayZRP story. Until they pass...

Samaritan    249

Basically it is to post your 'story' of your time in Chernarus.

You can do it as diary entries, audio logs or video logs etc. This information cannot be used IC'ly though. Have a read through the thread and you will get an idea of the fantastic creativity of the community members that we have here. Some people will tell the story of who there were before they came to Chernarus or chronicling there adventures in real time etc.

It is your story and it is up to you how you want to tell it.

Phoenix    1044

I'm yet to write my story, whenever I finally have time to do so.. But I have strong Ideas of what it's gonna be about, and it's gonna have graphics put in it too ;)

Brad    155

/Moved to Questions

You can see amazing stories of people.. (who created them) and the lore is basicly the story behind the appocolypse :)

Did all the answers help you?

Janana    28

Keep in mind that you will also find photos and audio files there so it's not just reading. Some you can listen to. :3

Voodoo    357

I think this has been summed up.

Yea the section is for character stories and such, many are great to read or listen to ;)

/solved

I think this has been summed up.

Yea the section is for character stories and such, many are great to read or listen to ;)

/solved

There he is. And yeah, I'll probably go check some out and post some of my own.