Server time: 2017-10-22, 11:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bringthec00kies

Fat Finger Question

Question

Guest Bringthec00kies   
Guest Bringthec00kies

So I typed up all my white list application stuff and I accidently fat finger the 5 instead of the 8 trying to type in 18... What should I do? I don't want to lose everything I just wrote up.

7 answers to this question

Hollows    454

No, no you didn't. That excuse is the most basic of the basic, not to be rude. That, and I quoted it from the DayZRP website.

Underage blacklist:

If you have previously been blacklisted for being under the age of 16 and you are now 16 or older you can appeal the ban by providing proof of age. You need to submit the following two photos:

1. A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forum name"

2. A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

Send these two photos/scans to [email protected] . We guarantee confidentiality and will delete the email and it's contents once verification is finished.

This is the ONLY way for you to get removed from the blacklist.

Guest Bringthec00kies   
Guest Bringthec00kies

Thats some big fucking fingers.

On the Number Pad not on the numbers above the letters...

Hollows    454

Thats some big fucking fingers.

On the Number Pad not on the numbers above the letters...

Like I just said, you can argue your fingers are fat all day in here, but you won't be Whitelisted until you followed the provided steps I posted a minute or so ago. If not...? See you in a year.

Terra    1449

You should contact a member of Staff. Maybe you got some ID to hand so you can show it to them and prove that you are 18 years old. You will get told to create a ban appeal. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-IMPORTANT-Creating-a-ban-appeal-Updated-11-06-2014

You have to proof your age to them.

Good luck

Terra

Voodoo    489

0c186e5cdf.png

Ok it is likely that due to this your account will be blacklisted for being underage. If/when this does occur you will need to write a ban appeal and follow this:

15aaed6532.png

The thread linked is this: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-IMPORTANT-Creating-a-ban-appeal-Updated-11-06-2014

/solved