Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

Perma-deathed character ties

Question

1hen you perma-deathing a character and create a new character, What happens to all of your connections? Do you have to leave your current group since that character can no longer be affiliated with them? What connections and ties can you still keep when you perma-death a character?

7 answers to this question

Pretty simple - New character, new mind. Start from scratch. But yeah, if you still want to be friend with your OOC friends in character. Just plan to meet up and introduce them to your new character etc etc.

Roach    1654

There are ways to RP out a situation that would lead you to your group or friends again.

I have done this myself.

When my character Quinn Bauer was perma, I brought a new character, Eddy Beck which was Quinn's Producer/Manager. Connection with Quinn = connection with Quinn's group with my new character.

But if you have a new character that has ZERO ties with your old character it may be more difficult to RP out.

Bump into them and see how it goes and you may just end up rolling with them again :D

Always remember, your NEW character knows NOTHING about your old character's life ;)

Vandy    34

Some groups do allow when you do perma-death a certain characther, that you can just stay within the group but as a new characther.

Sometimes they make you lose your rank, and let you start from scratch again.

Other groups rather have you not around anymore.

Overall, when you decide to permadeath character, you lose all information you ever gained. You start from scratch again.

Voodoo    489

Natuk pretty much summed it up, if you start a new character you start from scratch.

You can always find ways to work this new character into a group though of course

Does this answer the question?

Some groups do allow when you do perma-death a certain characther, that you can just stay within the group but as a new characther.

Sometimes they make you lose your rank, and let you start from scratch again.

Other groups rather have you not around anymore.

Overall, when you decide to permadeath character, you lose all information you ever gained. You start from scratch again.

You can leave a group at anytime correct? Whether your character perma-death or not?

Natuk pretty much summed it up, if you start a new character you start from scratch.

You can always find ways to work this new character into a group though of course

Does this answer the question?

You have all answered my questions, thank you.

Voodoo    489

No problem

Im gonna mark this as solved but leave it open for possible further discussion