Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

I checked all the groups but don't know which are "good" to be a part of.

I did look at all the groups and there was not a group with certain ideals and I don't want to say the idea just in case but I thought there would be a group like that and the only ones to touch on the subject would probably be the regulators and maybe the USAF.

I heard that the chadeki are bad and I'm looking for a group where I can meet people help them and still enforce things. I want a respectable group with authority.

Spartan    1229

Welcome to the community.

If you want to start a group you should check this out first.

Goodluck! :)

Sasha    0

The Chedaki only wants freedom and equality for all who do not wish to fight against it.

But I guess to most sheep that's a bad thing, ;)

Long live the patriarchy, long live the fortune 500's!

There really aren't any hero groups around, they're all pretty much play pretend when push comes to shove.

Defiance    96

I don't know of any straight-up Hero groups. The Trust and The Regulators come the closest, with The Regulators following old world laws pretty closely. 

I don't know for certain, but The Unnamed seem to be promising. 

The Jackals are top lads though, a very trustworthy survivor group. ;)

Sasha    0

The Juggernut, I watched my brother play DayZRP and he has seen the Chadeki kill and steal and that's it.

He's missed the genocides and the mass graves? :D

Defiance    96

Dude, if I were you I would just play a Hero character regardless of your group. Might make some interesting RP when you refuse to torture someone. 

Most people are pretty hardened by now. There's less good and bad, and moreso people are just trying to either avoid conflict all-together or try and pick sides in a very confusing and intricate conflict. No matter what happens, you'll always have more enemies than friends. So choosing the right friends, good or bad, is a really important decision.

I guess the moral of this post is that even though there are mass graves, gulags, robberies, torture, kidnapping, etc...those Chedaki guys ain't so bad. :P

Glitch    15

I don't know of any straight-up Hero groups. The Trust and The Regulators come the closest, with The Regulators following old world laws pretty closely. 

I don't know for certain, but The Unnamed seem to be promising. 

The Jackals are top lads though, a very trustworthy survivor group. ;)

That's right, Jackals wouldn't be a bad choice.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Most hero groups are all talk anyways. Just roll on your own for now and see what you can do. That's my opinion.

Heroz_Nick    21

Get IG and experience the game..then make a decision

When do they check the applications? I've been 7/49 for a while.

your 7th inline of 49 I believe so patience is the key, been a switch in staff atm so make a day or two, will be worth it in the end

Sin    127

I want a respectable group with authority.

The moment you start to exercise authority, you lose respect.  It takes all kinds, right?  Well, some of them are going to disagree with your goals.  Always.

No one sees himself as a bad guy.  Everyone is the hero of their own story.

The moment you start to exercise authority, you lose respect.  It takes all kinds, right?  Well, some of them are going to disagree with your goals.  Always.

Very well spoken.

Get IG and experience the game..then make a decision

When do they check the applications? I've been 7/49 for a while.

your 7th inline of 49 I believe so patience is the key, been a switch in staff atm so make a day or two, will be worth it in the end

They were quick as hell to deny it a couple days ago. 20 minutes.

Wait till you get accepted. Play ingame for awhile, get the feel of both fields, bandit and hero. The worst thing you can do is join a bandit group when you were just freshly accepted. Odds are you'll find yourself in a report, and get a nice banstrike and ban. For now, read reports, learn what to do, and what not to do. After awhile of playing, then join a group.

Wait till you get accepted. Play ingame for awhile, get the feel of both fields, bandit and hero. The worst thing you can do is join a bandit group when you were just freshly accepted. Odds are you'll find yourself in a report, and get a nice banstrike and ban. For now, read reports, learn what to do, and what not to do. After awhile of playing, then join a group.

I am all too familiar with the rules.

Major    630

Respect comes with fear, people respect those they fear. Those who are feared make peace, those who don't get killed. Any faction looking to be good and just must first be feared.

Defiance    96

Respect comes with fear, people respect those they fear. Those who are feared make peace, those who don't get killed. Any faction looking to be good and just must first be feared.

RIP REAPERS

Wanna be in a group?

RP in-game and find someone. Ask if you can tag along.

If they don't rob you, you'll eventually become friends with them and you could "//Hop on TS?"

then you guys are friends. If you do this with multiple people you'll eventually spread out and get to know the community and join a group based on who you know.

Or you could go to green mountain and when a group rolls through, just tag along with them and do the same thing.

Or just do whatever..

Hyborith    0

We really need a true Beginners group, one that can introduce players in-game to each group. i would make one myself if i could make the group page all fancy. but alas.

P.S welcome to the party house Mr.Shookman

Rory    1558

The Chedaki are a really cool bunch. We are friendly to everyone, give out food to the ones in need and always care about everyone ;) ;)