Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

New player to DayZRP

Dear DayZRP community,

I was finally able to apply for the whitelist and the only connections I have to anyone is from my brother. I'm looking to make some new connections and friends and if you want, maybe a couple enemies. Please feel free to say hello or reply with anything I need to know. Anything about you, anything about the community or groups.

My questions:

Can you join multiple groups?

How do you create a group?

What is the deal with "reviving and perma-deathing characters?

Thanks, Epic.

Darion    152

You can find most of the Answers your looking by browsing the forums which I would recommend doing

Group Requirements

Lore

FAQ

Rules

There are the ones I recommend you look at to start out with and if have any questions Make sure to contact a Community Helper or hop in the Dayzrp TeamSpeak Helpdesk

As for your last question you could find multiple threads related to that question I went ahead and linked you to two of them

New Perma Death Rule Suggestion

Dont Bring Back Perma Deathed Characters Suggestion

You can find most of the Answers your looking by browsing the forums which I would recommend doing

Group Requirements

Lore

FAQ

Rules

There are the ones I recommend you look at to start out with and if have any questions Make sure to contact a Community Helper or hop in the Dayzrp TeamSpeak Helpdesk

As for your last question you could find multiple threads related to that question I went ahead and linked you to two of them

I can find any answers to my questions: Can you leave a group at anytime? Can you join multiple groups? I do believe you can leave groups since peoe often do after perma-deathing.

Darion    152

Group Requirements

Lore

FAQ

Rules

I can find any answers to my questions: Can you leave a group at anytime? Can you join multiple groups? I do believe you can leave groups since peoe often do after perma-deathing.

You Can leave any group you wish at anytime. As for joining that's a tough one most people do not a allow multi Claning to be honest

Lil_Beefy    0

Welcome to the community!

Can you join multiple groups?

On the forums, you are limited to one group (due to the Clan CP) but you can stick with as many groups that you want to on an IC basic.

How do you create a group?

You'll have to wait until you've been a member for 3 months. You can read all Group Requirements here

What is the deal with "reviving and perma-deathing characters?

Every time you die, you have the personal choice of perma-deathing your character. If you choose to let your character live, you can play off deaths with simple things like being only grazed by a bullet, or the zombies eventually let go of you. Make sure you follow NLR when you die, however.

Feel free to PM a Community Helper or create a Questions thread if you have anymore inquiries.

Nocheluz    122

Welcome to the community Epic! The guys have you all fixed up with everything you need to get started. The only other thing I'd add is to read all the forums, feel free to join us for a forum game or two. That way we can get to know you and you can get to know us :)