Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:34
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest levyloops

Hey im new!

Guest levyloops   
Guest levyloops

Hey everyone my in game name will be D.J. and i am always friendly. I am a veteran and my hobby is ranching and hunting. So i know how to be in a firefight. I would love to start a camp/community in the servers. if i do it would be called camp fox. :)

Janana    28

giphy.gif

Oh, hullo. Welcome to the community. :D

A few good places you can take a quick look at while you're getting started here;

Frequently Asked Questions:

FAQ

Your Standalone Rules. Standalone meaning your character and in-game interactions with other RPers.

Community & Game Rules

And finally something I consider just as important as the rules, the lore. This is what we usually go on around here and it's a good read! 

DayZRP Lore

Do you want to go into the game looking for friends or some people to fall into line with? It's definitely nice to have friends in-game to lean on when a zombie just so happens to tear you a new one. Or maybe you just want to help? You can take a look at our groups thread and decide where you would like to fit in!

Official Groups

I hope you enjoy the community and the role play you encounter in-game. Feel free to overload my inbox with questions or any other questions can be pointed to our fantabulous Community Helpers and anyone else with titles of knowledge. (Staff)

Important Guides

Bandit Guide

Avoiding Metagaming

*Whitelist Guide*

Torture Guide

Mute Guide

Soldier Guide

OOC Guide

Read all of them to better familiar yourself with how things function here.

-Tosh

Autumn    127

A welcome from me as well! I hope you find it to your liking! :D

Spartan    1227

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!