Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
lemonade319

League of Legends Ranked team.

lemonade319    31

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in making a ranked team for League of Legends, on the EU west server, preferably in lower tiers, silver/gold, maybe some bronze people could join as well, the goal would be to climb the ranked ladder.

Just message on this thread if anyone would be interested.

Post    0

I have EUW account, but never really play it.

on NA I'm "Posteh Hill" I am Gold 1 currently, and my other main account was Plat 2 at highest.

Hollows    459

I'm a very high eLO player on the North American server. I haven't played in a while, but when I do, I can play any and everything without hesitation. From Top to Support, though I prefer to ADC/Jungle whenever it's open.

Draceius is my ALT account I'm toying around with in the Bronze-Silver. Contemplating on boosting him up through Gold relatively soon, if anyone wants/needs me. Going to need to practice for a while to get warmed up, though.

I'm a very high eLO player on the North American server. I haven't played in a while, but when I do, I can play any and everything without hesitation. From Top to Support, though I prefer to ADC/Jungle whenever it's open.

Draceius is my ALT account I'm toying around with in the Bronze-Silver. Contemplating on boosting him up through Gold relatively soon, if anyone wants/needs me. Going to need to practice for a while to get warmed up, though.

*raises hand* im silver 3 atm I could use some advice in duo if you're down

Post    0

What's your main account name?

JarmanIV    1

im gold carry me

Hollows    459

*raises hand* im silver 3 atm I could use some advice in duo if you're down

Ok. Where to start... When I first started playing, I used the DSM... Which is the D*ck Sucking Method. Now, it sounds harsh, but it's the easiest thing you can do at that eLO... Is just be 110% positive. Even if you're losing. If you can prevent your team from arguing among yourselves by being positive, you've won the game on that front. Even if you can't prevent an argument, at least you won't be a target and people will still try/do things to help you in lane or in skirmishes. Essentially you're submitting to everyone to avoid being targeted in an argument, because once you start to attack your teammates, it all goes straight down hill from there.

Second one is be as versatile as you can in every position, and know how to properly CS. You should always be at, or around 100 CS by 10 minutes in every/any lane you're in (Exception for Jung. However, it would be ideal to have around 75 as a Jung at this time from clearing the jung/lane tax and ganks.) If you are unable to CS, don't play ranked and practice, practice, practice. If you primarily habit Top/ADC lanes, this is the make or brake point for you. In Silver 3, you aren't always going to get what you want when you want it, so if you only know 1-2 roles, you're only hurting yourself in the long run. Be flexible, and just positive.

Third is ward control and map awareness. You need to study the map constantly and ward where it is relevant for your TEAM, not you. (Unless you're the ADC and it's the early laning stages of the game). You should learn to keep 1 eye around the map at all times, if not, check it every 2-5 seconds. You are also responsible for your own actions and safety. If someone doesn't call a MIA, it isn't their fault. It's yours for not watching your own back and being responsible by eyeing the map. If you notice they're dancing in a lane then you see them run down or up towards your direction... That should pop up some red flags, and you should either go back to your towers, or near an ally and prepare a counter-gank or a poke-fest. 

Fourth is knowing when to split push and team-fight. If you want to see the light of Silver II, don't split push when they're pushing an inhibitor or the Nexus towers, please... That is the goal-line defense stage for you and your team, where they need all 5 of you to prevail. You split push when they're all dead, most of them are dead, or they're occupying an objective you're too late to get. I.E. Somehow nobody notices they're getting Dragon, enemy top is gone down (Usually with TP) to help. As a top, you'd just push top as hard as you can to punish the other top for his decision. That is, unless you can join the teamfight down below and help your team. -- When you're a fed ADC, I often see them running into team-fights 1st... Which is where the,"When to team-fight and split push" comes into effect. It doesn't matter if you're 39/0/12 as an ADC/Assassin/Mage, you shouldn't be leashing your Tank and jeopardizing yourself and team like that. The unsung rule is: When the take starts to go in, you follow up. Not vice versa. Play it safe and smart and you're guaranteed to win 80% of your games.

Finally, in relation to the 1st post... If you don't like the constant chatter/toxicity... Use the mute button(s) and communicate with pings.

What's your main account name?

I don't post my main's name due to obvious reasons. Don't like being flogged and bombarded with constant questions and people asking me to duo with them. I've tried to be helpful on Reddit, but it just kind of blew me out of the water with constant friend requests and every time I'd log in I'd be sacked with 6-7+ messages. 

im gold carry me

Gold is like Bronze for people who are more familiar with the game. Everything breathing in Gold,"Thinks they should be in Platinum, because..." Then again, Platinum is worse than Bronze IMO. It's literally hell. The breaking point of actually good players and experienced players.

OH! And, this is a tool I use when I play in High eLO games: http://2ez.gg/

It's a literal database for everything LoL. Check it out.

JarmanIV    1

mega snip

I was plat S3, rose to plat S4 and decayed back to gold. Placed gold 2 currently gold 3 :(

bump for demacian justice. anyone up for a team of silver/golds? EUW only!

The Traveler    137

Im at like Lvl 21 atm, not the best player, not the worse :L

Have a guilty pleasure for ADCing Twitch :L But haven't done so in a while as I find it so infuriatingly difficult to play Adc if you cannot physically talk to your support xD

Kanen    108

Add me Silver player EuW "This Game Blows" main mid or jungle can play support well also.

Post    0

could try, i'm Postawa on EUW, but still working on rune pages, mostly ADC on EUW.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

NA > EU

I only play akali, but the S5 patches really ruined her kit! However, I just hit plat again after promos brought me in gold 1. Hopefully I can bring my akali skills back to diamond 3, maybe even diamond 2 <3 But thats still a dream.. I believe!!

http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=hi%20im%20misty

Add me EUW players!