Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:15

Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

taking my leave,

Shiro    118

Dear Community,

Thank you very much for a great roleplay experience for almost two years in the community. Today i have decided to take a big break from dayzRP in overal. Who knows i might be back in the future! but for now i say goodbye. 

Best of luck to you all.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Ok. Good luck out there.

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

Take care Shiro!

Samaritan    254

Shame to be seeing you leave again Shiro, you definitely brought something different to the community. I wish you the very best of luck and look forward to your return.

All the best Shiro

Take it easy out there

It's a big world out there dude, spend some time and enjoy it with those you love

Well best of luck I guess

No offense dude, but this seems to be a repeating pattern. You are genuinely a good guy and pretty creative. However you start these wonderful groups, then become controlling and a dick to your members then they all leave and you rage quit when it doesn't go your way. I truly hope when you come back that things truly change with you as this is the 4+ time this has happened. Best of luck

Mercy    496

Awwww shame. Never got to meet you in game...

I'm sad now.

Yup...

Destinwolf    13

So long, Shiro. Enjoy the break. Take this time off to reflect on why your groups never seem to work out to your liking, and take what Rampage has said into consideration. Best of luck to you.

Coreena    91

UFm3dft.png

It's been a pleasure plotting to kill The Father, shame it had to end so soon. 

Good luck out there Shiro, some of us will miss you, and most certainly will never forget you. ;) 

-Will always remember the moments where we had wonderful roleplay in The Faith.

MadeInsane    11

Everyone needs a break from this place every once in a while, best of luck with what you decide to do outside our walls.

Shiro    118

No offense dude,  but this seems to be a repeating pattern.   You are genuinely a good guy and pretty creative.   However you start these wonderful groups, then become controlling and a dick to your members then they all leave and you rage quit when it doesn't go your way.   I truly hope when you come back that things truly change with you as this is the 4+ time this has happened.  Best of luck

Mate, i am not your friend, lets not speak about you... i would say don't judge, look at yourself.

Guest Neszy   
Guest Neszy

XTXx00K.gif

Hate to say I told you so. Rampage brings up some excellent points - there's clearly a pattern occurring here and it needs to be broken. Your successes are great but you fall hard each and every time without fail; you're great with ideas but there are obviously a lot of issues. Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next.

Let's not turn this into an argument. Shiro, I don't feel you were being attacked, just given some criticism. Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future. Hopefully you will return soon.

Janana    28

Good luck with your break. Hopefully with some time doing other things with your time, you will come back with a different mindset as Rampage's comment is admittedly a little concerning. I know big breaks for me have always been very refreshing so hopefully it works for you too, eh? Best of luck to you and your adventures.

Enigma    64

RIP The Dream

Conor    243

No offense dude,  but this seems to be a repeating pattern.   You are genuinely a good guy and pretty creative.   However you start these wonderful groups, then become controlling and a dick to your members then they all leave and you rage quit when it doesn't go your way.   I truly hope when you come back that things truly change with you as this is the 4+ time this has happened.  Best of luck

Preach it, brotha!

See ya in a couple of months, Shiro, when the record comes back around.

giphy.gif

o7 man.Take your time.

TEazy97    8

I have the faith, that you will come back one day. Have fun on your break my friend.