Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Franko

Signatures/Avatar

Question

Franko    31

I'm noooooo artist...

But I would like to know how to make a bad ass signature/avatar. All of mine have been made for me so I have no knowledge on it.

Softwares? Links? How to?

Also how do you make the background of an image transparent?

Cheers!

9 answers to this question

Ender    631

I use a program callen paint.net thats what i used for my signiture down below but its basicly just splicing of images on top of others so its nothing fancy but might aswell give it a try http://www.getpaint.net/

Adobe CS6 photoshop is what i use. or look around in the forums and see who's making graphics

Voodoo    487

I use photoshop but there are many other programes around.

There are even users that are happy to make signatures and avatars to how you want them to be and im sure they would be able to give tips to help you make them yourself.

Jackfish    0

You want to make it yourself right?. Like the answers above you can use those sites. If you dont want to make it yourself you can ask some people in the community!. Did the answers help with your question?

Vandy    34

I use a program callen paint.net thats what i used for my signiture down below but its basicly just splicing of images on top of others so its nothing fancy but might aswell give it a try http://www.getpaint.net/

Paint.net is the only thing that i would recommand here. It has a very good community, allot of plugins you can download from their forums, allot of tutorials on their forums, it's free to use and open source.

I have made all my sigs with Paint.net.