Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Owen.

Apologies to the Regulators

Owen.    0

My Ingame name is Jesse McCoy, I was captured by y'all today at around 1230 Server time. We RPd and I dug your garden and tended it but I kept getting disconnected. I made it out alive, completely friendly so I guess that made it more fun for all parties involved.

Sorry if I ruined anyone's experience in any way, hopefully it won't happen again.

Thanks for the fun, I enjoyed it. 

-Jesse McCoy

Defiance    96

Hi Jessie,

If I were you I'd recommend sending the Regulators a PM, or seeking them out on teamspeak. Making a thread under general discussion might reach some of them, but the direct approach (especially with apologies) is always the best route to take. You might even consider posting on their group forum page.

Ark    231

Most people understand when other people have connection issues. But it's still great that you made this thread hopefully one of them will see it .

Owen.    0

The roleplay was finished, I was released safely.

I just wanted to apologize for the disconnects I had. They were okay with it, and seemed happy that I came back whenever I was disconnected.

I enjoyed it, ai just wanted to make sure they did too. And enjoy those food plots I dug :P

Roman    0

Like someone mentioned, you could have contacted them on TS or via PM.

Don't feel this thread is needed in general discussions since there's not much to discuss and it only involves you and the people you RP'd with.

With that said,

/closing.