Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alpha

Can I run ArmA 3?

Question

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Okay this question might be a bit inaccurate but I can run ArmA II on low settings and a low shitty resolution. Do you reckon I would also be able to run ArmA III on very low settings and a shitty resolution?

5 answers to this question

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

No, it takes even more than ArmA II. I can run ArmA II with full resolution and everything on very high at ~95fps, but III drops now me down to ~60fps... It is not yet greatly optimized

Not with that PC

Tortov    0

With poorer frames than Arma II, yes.

Depends what fps you find playable.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

If id be able to play on lq and a constant fps of 25-30 I would be happy. I have heard arma 3 is way more stable than arma 2, is that true?

Tortov    0

If id be able to play on lq and a constant fps of 25-30 I would be happy. I have heard arma 3 is way more stable than arma 2, is that true?

Stable in terms of FPS drops, yes. But the game is more intensive so lower average frames.

Rel    0

Well, you can probably get the same / better frames in ARMA 3 if you have a dedicated GPU. I know that I get much better frames in ARMA 3 solely because ARMA 3 will actually use my card for graphics rendering, rather than my shitty processor. This may just be a specialty case though.

ARMA 3 is much more stable than ARMA 2 IMO.