Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Can't get in!

Question

Hey guys recently i tried to join the EU server (S1) and i suddenly can't connect even though i'm from the UK? Anyway i've tried everything from flushing my disk, corrected the port over and over, restarted the game multiple time and even restarted my whole computer but to no avail. If anyone has a solution for this i would really appreciate it. 

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

When you say can't connect what exactly happens?

I click remote, put the server name and port in and it doesn't show up within the server list below. And even when a friend invites me it sits on "wait for host" in the top left corner leading to "connecting failed"

Darion    154

Have you tried joining off a friend? , The remote joining function is quite buggy in my experience with it , your best bet is to find all the servers and add them to favorites

AndreyQ    0

I click remote, put the server name and port in and it doesn't show up within the server list below. And even when a friend invites me it sits on "wait for host" in the top left corner leading to "connecting failed"

When trying to find the servers have you tried using both the ips shown here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-DayZRP-Standalone-Private-Shard ?

Have you tried joining off a friend? , The remote joining function is quite buggy in my experience with it , your best bet is to find all the servers and add them to favorites

Done that also, and none of the dayzrp servers show up in the internet tab :/

When trying to find the servers have you tried using both the ips shown here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-DayZRP-Standalone-Private-Shard ?

Yes sir