Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:06

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie

[Open Broadcast] Cleansing Your Soul Rosy

* Jessica looking at her radio With a smile on her face and blood dripping down her hands she looks around to see if she is alone and then pushes the green button on her radio and starts to talk into it hoping that rosy will hear her voice.Jessica had a soft tone to her voice*

Rosy Yesterday you and your people came a hurt me. And took me in to the woods and sat me down in a Shack and told me to tell you things about my religion and the people who believed the this religion and i did. But you and your friends had to take out a knife and make this situation worse i told you my people were watching and you still was blinded by the anger you have for me so your friends had to pay for your mistake and under the maker order we killed some of your people 

*and in the background of the radio you hear people parsing the maker but you cant make out who they are.

still laughing at what happened to rosy Jessica needs to take a long breath before she starts to speak again and this time you hear more anger in her                                                                                                     voice*

You see rosy you and your people are going to pay even more now that the maker has spoke to me and he told me that you and your friends should not be in this world this world if for people that believe people that love and don't harm others for there own mistakes rosy you have done this to your self rosy.........

*taking a really long pause*

One Day rosy the maker will see that you have done no good for this world and you will be destroyed by his children or you will be destroyed by me if you hear this rosy you soul can never be cleansed you friends soul can never be cleaned you are a evil to this world and you pay for this...

*After Saying her good byes to the people in the background she lets go of the green button and making her way her out of the church in novy and while she is walking off she drops her radio on the floor and hopes one day that rosy will find this and she her name on the side of the radio so she knows                                                                                                                 it was hers*

*Andy listens to Miss Monroe and laughs hysterically and decided to reply in a sarcastic tone, not caring what anyone will reply*

"I think he's telling you a lie, the faker told me you should die. You know, you really remind me of a fly, the way you just hover around and won't go bye bye"

*Not giving a care in the world for this womans health or his own, he settles down his radio and decides to walk around reading his favorite book*

Great Khan    52

The radio begins to burst with voices on the frequency Thomas just tuned into. Hearing what has been said, he looks down, thinking whether to reply to what one individual said. After a few second pass, he clicks the button and begins to speak. *

You are one very uneducated individual sir, to speak of our Great and Glorious God like that. It is wise to learn and acknowledge what we believe in before using sarcastic and ignorant statements towards his children. I hold no doubt that you are most likely a powerful man, but know this. No power is greater than his holiness, The Maker. The day of judgment has arrived - and all of us, including you, are being judged by him. Know that he is forgiving and full of mercy towards those who follow his path. They will be judged with his kindness. Yet some individuals, who seek to abuse the world they have been given will try frantically, especially at this point in time, to pull themselves to his position: to become a God. Know that this is sin, and all sin is currently being cleansed since the Maker has brought judgment upon all of us.

I have no intention of harming you, in fact, I have no intention on prohibiting you from achieving whatever goals you want to achieve. Know this though. The Maker watches, and if he calls for judgement, then judgement shall be received...

*Hood hears the transmission and then flips the speak button on his radio on*

As much as I hate Andy and would really like to bash his skull in with my family's prized heirloom, the Potato Masher, he's right.

*Hood pulls out a lead pipe and starts cleaning it very throughly*

I heard the Faker wants ya to get some gasoline, douse that shit all over yaselves, and light it like the Forth July in the USA. Maybe he'll award ya for ya efforts of a flashy death.

*Jessica Hearing The Man that pointed the weapon at her she runs back to pick up her radio and starts talking to him* 

I Hear you cry my friend threw the radio you pointed a gun at me and try to say that the conversation that we had she not going to go south but it did your people was going to cut me and they did you said that they would not hurt me but they did and as well cant rosy speak for her self or does she have to have her pets do it for her all the time come on now rosy i know that you are hearing this oh wait are you to beat up to talk well the next time i see you my darling i will have your head in my hands and your blood dripping from my mouth praise the maker rosy and your friends shall praise him too......

*Turing off her radio and sitting there waiting for rosy to speak back if she is not scared to speak for her self  Jessica signing to her self Waiting for                                                                                     some to say something to her* 

Mercy    488

Rosy rolled her eyes, constantly hearing the brat through her radio. The pain was powerful but she wanted to talk to the imbecile herself.

"Listen up, leave us alone. You create lies about us. About me. And yet somehow people believe you, you stuttered when I mention I was not even involved of what you accused me of. Slave trading. And yet you say I'm inhuman? I'm sorry darlin' but get your fucking facts on a straight line. If anything your threats are inhumane. Saying my blood dripping down your lips? And I'm the bad guy? I have done nothing wrong until you continued-"

She took a moment, a deep breath to pass through the pain waiting for the morphine to kick in.

"To ONE put a knife against my friends back's. TWO continue to threaten to kill me for something I did not even do. THREE breathing down my neck and having the authority to say that you was going to kill me even though I did not do ANYTHING. As a Reaper, or so to say EX Reaper, I followed orders or it was my own head. I guarded a gate whilst Mikhail did whatever the fuck it was with you. So don't come in head high and accusing me as from what I have heard a sex slave or whatever the fuck you keep lying about."

She shook her head, the woman, Rosy. Was not wound up but strict and trying to put sense in the little cretin.

"Stop with the childish lies. The childish games. Don't force your religion upon me. Believe what you wish, fine, whatever that's your belief. But I have my own beliefs and it is NOT your decision on if I am cleansed or not. If anything your the one whom have caused the most sins. Even if I have in my past, I know that I am nothing like you."

She rolled her eyes, Jessica's snotty little voice just made her want to put a bullet in her forehead and be done with it.

"I will say this slowly, OK?"

She breathed in, ignoring the flaming pains in her left arm.

"LEAVE. Yes?"

"US. Yes?"

"ALONE."

"I am not one who has done nothing until you started unwanted threats and knifes to my friend's back Monroe. Oh and stop believing your own lies."

She ended her speech or whatever the ignorant little brat wanted to call it. Laying down and gazing up and the dying leaves on the tree above her.

*Jack hears this, and rolls his eyes*

"What's all this about this Rosy character? All I've heard for the past millennia is something about her..."

"Is it because she has more X-Chromosomes then you?"

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Gavriil gets up from his chair and makes his way to the door

I don't think you should be meddling in things you don't know

You little high-pitched sounding little boy

Go back to preschool

My ears hurt from listening to your high pitched squeals 

[align=justify]                                                              Hearing what Rosy voice over the radio makes Jessica laugh

[align=justify]You are here rosy...... (starts to laugh) you are trying to say that i started this when you try ed to sell me as a slave and don't say you didn't because you was calling me things that i could not even think off. and plus saying that you are trying to save your own back when you was there that day would did you not run off like i did it was that easy to go away from all this but no........(long pause) you stayed and still yet you called me names and told me that i was crazy you should of chosen your words different because now you are going to be my play toy......... (starts to hear really load laughing                                                                                                             and Jessica knife going a long the floor)

Jessica reloads her gun and you hear 6 shots go of down the radio 

Rosy them 6 shots are for how many i am going to put in your body when i am fished with you 1 in your leg 2 in your hand 3 in your feet 4 in your arms 5 in your back and 6 i am going to leave that one out until i hear you say kill me because you will be bleeding out so much you just want to end your life.....

Taking a long pause because she starts praying to the maker

And Rosy i don't want you to believe i want you to stay not believing in the maker because that gives me more joy to kill you and i never forced my religion on to you we don't do that to people. if people want to  believe if they want to they can but you saying this giving me a something you force people to do things they don't want you are just scared  of want you have do you have to bring it on to me you see rosy this is what you do and the maker see's this and you will die for this one day rosy you will. Oh maker let me take rosy soul and let me try and Cleansing  it   

The Radio goes off and Jessica is waiting for someone to say some thing back    

Oliv    1547

Enzo, taking off his boots and rubbing his sore feet, hears the radio he set down on the bench going off.

He listens for a while going through a few things in his pack, and hears most of what's being said. He hears the important things though. He decides to chime in...

"I'ma gonna keep this short... and nameless... Jessica, you might no remember, but I do. I was there when you met-a the Reapers. Just remember, some people who know the truth are no dead, yet. Did your Maker conveniently leave outta that part?"

Enzo releases the talk button and begins putting on his boots again. He listened to enough of the bullshit from the creepy as shit woman who wore a mask when he first met her. Enzo might have been a lot of things but an honourless asshole was not one of them yet.

Glenn    10

*You hear a loud laugh from the radio*

You've been marked by my sign.

*starts to sing staying alive and then turns off the radio*

*You can hear a man talking with a chernarussian accent*

Miss is that you? 

Its me Vlad.. we talked at the millitary base..

Why Did those people Hurt you.. I dont like it when people Come to my country..

*You can hear his anger in his voice*

YOU COME IN MY COUNTRY AND YOU HURT MY FRIENDS?! VLAD LIKED MISS.. MISS WAS A NICE WOMAN AND YOU FUCKING HURT HER?

MISS U SHOULD MEET US AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THOSE FUCKERS...

*before the radio cuts out you can hear Vlad saying : noone Hurts Vlads friends without getting Punished. .

* Jessica Hears a Friends Voice over the Radio *

Hello My Friend..... I Love how you are trying to help with my problems but i don't want you to die because of it  my problems i need to deal with and i don't want your blood on my hands if you die because of them problems i have the only blood that is going to be on my hands are rosy friends and i will hurt them so bad that i will drink there blood  of a bottle and watch them scream in pain and begging for the life ( * Starts to laugh * ) but if you die then your friends will put it on me and i have way more enemies then friends and if you die then i will have no more friends in the world and i will die by my enemies hands and i don't want that to happen and people hate me because i believe in the maker but let me tell you the maker shown me something and that something was a path down hell and i was blinded by what the path was and today i don't follow the maker because of path he sown me i don't believe that he is really but my friend if you are willing to help then your friends life's and your own life is going to be on the line   

* Jessica Puts down the radio and starts to sing a song*

*hears Jessica and responds*

I Will talk about it with my brothers

You Will hear from me.. im not gonna Let you die miss

*lays away the radio and looks at a mag he got from Jessica*

MrCuddles    11

*Andy listens to Miss Monroe and laughs hysterically and decided to reply in a sarcastic tone, not caring what anyone will reply*

"I think he's telling you a lie, the faker told me you should die. You know, you really remind me of a fly, the way you just hover around and won't go bye bye"

*Not giving a care in the world for this womans health or his own, he settles down his radio and decides to walk around reading his favorite book*

*Bobby picks up his radio and responds*

" You talk about her being a fly that just wont die? well so are you.. i can remember two times in a short period of time where we kill your friends and you run off like a little fly.. but dont worry.. a fly is nothing to worry about now is it?

*Bobby Puts his radio back in his belt and moves on*

*Vlad is getting frustrated and starts talking*

Im only going to say 1 thing my friends..

If I hear that Miss Monroe is killed or hurt I will be really mad..

And you dont want to see Vlad really mad because Vlad has alot of brothers so listen to me carefully.

NOONE IS GONNA TOUCH MISS MONROE WITHOUT  HER PREMISSION. IF YOU DO..

*A brother said he had to calm down so he calms down*

Miss Monroe if they do please contact us... You know who I mean.. We will take care of the situation.

*Lays down the radio*

TEazy97    8

*Vlad is getting frustrated and starts talking*

Im only going to say 1 thing my friends..

If I hear that Miss Monroe is killed or hurt I will be really mad..

And you dont want to see Vlad really mad because Vlad has alot of brothers so listen to me carefully.

NOONE IS GONNA TOUCH MISS MONROE WITHOUT  HER PREMISSION. IF YOU DO..

*A brother said he had to calm down so he calms down*

Miss Monroe if they do please contact us... You know who I mean.. We will take care of the situation.

*Lays down the radio*

-Vlad hears this other Vlad speaking into the radio and shouting about how his balls are so big and he will hurt people, Vlad decides to reply-

Hello there fake Vlad, this is the real Vlad. You like to wave your nationalistic balls of bravery, don't you.

-Scoffs- 

Maybe calm down, stop your false threats to people, this crazy bitch obviously deserved it. -Mimics the mans saying, in a retarded voice as he depicts the man- "You come in my country, and hurt my friends?!" -Laughs- You need to tame your nationalistic balls, embrace that people are equal and they have as much right to be here as you do...-lowered tone- and hurt your friends, especially that crazy bitch Miss Monroe. Not once have i caught her and smacked her around the face for being so -in a stupid voice- Craaazzzyyyy. -Chuckles-  Go find Cerna and maybe you can have a date and discuss how you hate everyone, hell you will probably end up in bed together.

Mother fuckers.

-Transmission ends-

*he hears the man*

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM? ARE YOU A FUCKING RUSSIAN OR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY I WILL HURT YOU IF YOU HURT HER AGAIN. YOU PISSED ME OFF YOU DIRTY FUCKER.

'

*trows away the radio and swears in chernarussian*

TEazy97    8

*he hears the man*

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM? ARE YOU A FUCKING RUSSIAN OR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY I WILL HURT YOU IF YOU HURT HER AGAIN. YOU PISSED ME OFF YOU DIRTY FUCKER.

'

*trows away the radio and swears in chernarussian*

-Vlad laughs at the mans pathetic insults- 

Maybe you will end up in the same grave as cerna...maybe..oh, i also have another one dug for her...-softer tone- Aswell.

-Places the radio close to his chest and begins to dream about what he just said-

Jetwells    242

*Listening to his barely functioning radio, Dominik chuckles as he hears the idle threats and foreign invaders preaching there ways*

So, You think things like these are going to be taken lightly, You have no idea, Do not worry brother Vlad, The Russian scum will soon be eating his own words, I just pray we get to him before my sister does.

*Shivers run down his spine at the memory of that day, remembering how she massacred that one patrol by herself, our very own angel of death*

Miss, You have nothing to fear or worry about, our lives are our own to choose what we do with. A small sacrifice to be made if it means driving the infidels further from our lands.  You see, what these puny russians don't know is i've been watching them very closely. The pathetic patrols they have circling the towns the come down upon are useless. I myself have been able to infiltrate a circle without even being noticed, i could of took you all with me then but what fun is that. Id rather see the face crease in terror and pain as they realize what a grave mistake they have made coming to our land. 

*Taking a deep breath and sighing he looks up at the night sky

Just heed this warning, Rosy, Vlad the imposter, Any more of you pathetic scum who feel the need to tarnish our lands with blood other than your own will not be taken lightly.

*Reaching down into his right boot he pulls a knife from his holster*

Kristoph is looking forward to meeting you, Its been a while since hes had the opportunity to stroke russian flesh.

*Dominik chuckles as he releases the strap keeping his radio transmitting, cutting off abruptly*

Oliv    1547

Enzo turns the radio about in his hands.

He opens the battery cover. Yup, it's in there.

He checks the lights on the front of the radio. Yup, the things turned on.

He knows he is on the right channel, cause he hears these morons talking about the size of their balls. Sounds like one of the two Vlad's has a hard on for the crazy Jessica bitch.

He presses down the mic button but doesn't say anything, and releases the button. Ya, push to talk button seems like it's working OK.

Enzo tries one more time...

"So, you stronzo all done talking about your balls right now? I fuckinga hope so."

The frustration can be clearly heard in Enzo's voice when he's talking.

"I know Miss Rosy has done some stupid shit ina the past, but this shit she being accused of now, it's fuckinga bullshit. E if you think your going to kill some one over fucking bullshit, tu pazzo (you're crazy/a dumb ass). So let this be a warning to anyone wanting to believe this stupid shit this crazy- this puttana (bitch) Jessica isa spewing."

Enzo brings the radio a little closer, angry and frustrated. He thinks back to the woman's life he saved before this shit started, in the alley way behind the hotel he was staying in.

"You hurt Miss Rosy, I hurt you. Plain and fucking simple. I'm no going to let some one I've known for a very long time get punished for something she no do. I WAS FUCKING THERE! I SAT ACROSS FROM YOU IN THE BACK OF THAT TRUCK WHEN THE REAPERS DROVE US- when the Reapers drove us to the compound I hear some call 'Hickory Hill'. Do you still have that mask on I found you wearing? Do you remember me? I fucking hope so...."

Enzo looks down at his hand holding the radio. His palm, fingers all contact points with the radio are searing white from how tight his grip is on the radio. He relaxes his grip, hand hurting a little bit after doing so.

"If your 'Maker' makes you thirst for blood, ma vaffanculo, mangia merde e morte (Fuck you, eat shit and die). You and your 'Maker'. Unless you know something I don't, leave Miss Rosy alone, e basta (and stop).

Matt    21

*Matt's picks his radio up and presses in the transmit, a grin across his face*

Any of you threatening my wife I have something to fucking say to you "Come fucking Get!" If some weasley pricks think they can hurt my wife think again no longer shall we sit back and just let you bitch over the radio, its funny Monroe you say all this shit but you allways seem to be a fucking coward and run whenever we come to the area you are at.

Ya know for a bitch who enjoys pain, you sure seem to get scared alot, well bitch I am coming for you, maybe then I will teach you not to lay a hand on my loved ones.

-Vlad laughs at the mans pathetic insults- 

Maybe you will end up in the same grave as cerna...maybe..oh, i also have another one dug for her...-softer tone- Aswell.

-Places the radio close to his chest and begins to dream about what he just said-

And you! I like you! We should meet some time have a picnic and some tea! Discuss some ways we can silence these pricks from giving us a headache on our radios aye!!! Oh that will be fucking fun!

Sbohem! 

*Matt releases his finger from the button still grinning*

*Dan hearing Jessicas voice his jaw drops*

Oh hello there buddy!I haven't heard from you in a while. *Smiles*

It's nice to see that you're alive and well if you ever need any help you can count on me. *Whispers something to Vincent*

Oh and i almost forgot to tell you that you have Vincent's full support too.

Oh yes,yes Vincent!

*He puts the radio on the table near him and searches his backpack for his pills*

Mercy    488

Rosy rolled her eyes, this was getting boring real quick. She heard her friend Enzo, an old friend. A man of truth. A man whom the Reapers had taken and he had grown a pumpkin patch in front of them all. She remember throwing up from one of the pumpkins, maybe she wasn't keen on them as much as she wanted.

"Believe what you wish. This is history."

She stared down at her arm.

"I'm not the one shouting threats you stupid little boys. If you didn't hear me before and I will fairly repeat myself. Jessica Monroe. Leave me alone. I do not want anything from you. I did not do anything to deserve this. But believe what you wish Monroe. Believe your lies. And for the gentlemen who are opposing threats to me? You're being indoctrinated. I thought grown men would have more common sense but it seems you are all a little thirsty for blood spatter. As for myself, I'm done with this shit. I am done with the constant threats. The lies. So whatever Jessica. I really do not give a fuck. I know I did not do anything. My friend whom I shall not name in case you put his life into danger for shit reason. He was my witness. He speaks the truth. The anger in his voice proves as well that you are lying but as I said before. Leave me alone."

She flexed her fingers of her broken arm, smiling somewhat that her arm was slowly beginning to work. She muttered yet the radio captured.

"What is this? Fucking Salem for witch trials."

Her eyes rolled, a long exaggerated sigh escaped her slowly; it released stress from her body. She was strangely relaxed.

"But don't let me stop you guys, continue bollocking each other for something which isn't actually true. Please. And don't take this as fucking sarcasm or a message of 'Oh come and fucking get me big boys.' No. But truthfully, I'm relaxed, because I know what I have and have not done. It's like a child on a playground accusing another child of stealing fucking LEGO for Christ sake. And ya know what Monroe. Listen. I don't fucking care. You punched my fucking face. Your people broke my fucking arm. Bruised my fucking leg. Stabbed between my collarbone and shoulder bone and what am I doing? I'm not threatening you. I am not starting anything. I'm leaving it in the past. But."

Rosy shovelled a mouth full of beans into her mouth, cold instead of heating them on a fire. A different taste of meal for once. It was nice for a change, she cleared the tomato base sauce from her mouth.

"Don't continue lying. People won't be as forgiving as I have been. Nice knowing you Monroe. Maybe next time you're on better terms with me... With no more childish lies. Have a nice night."

Her voice wasn't sarcastic, angry or being smart-mouthed. It was legit and calm. The radio buzzed out. She turned her radio off and stared at the fire pit with flames raging in the wind. 

Corry    205

*Sitting next to Sam on a hill next to the Russian border, Corry picks up his radio and responds* 

Ahh my dear sister Jessica, it appears you have some issues, if you need any help you know the frequency to contact me on, just give me a howl and the wolves will come, stay safe and to everyone else have a nice day.

*Corry's voice becomes faint as he is talking to sam who is standing right next to him*

ok ok i will tell her and Jessica if you are still here Sam said hello.

*Corry releases the button*