Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Plug DJ Link

Question

Samaritan    342

I seem to have an problem where when I click on the DayZRP.DJ link in the media tab it logs me straight in as a new member (no option to log in normally). I have logged out correctly as that new member but it still happens. I now have to type Plug DJ into Google and sign in that way to get my usual Lvl 8 member. Not really a major problem as it is just a time saving thing, any help would be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Shark    0

How long's this been going on? As well, is it limited to just one browser or one device?

I've been unable to recreate this on my end at the moment.

Samaritan    342

How long's this been going on? As well, is it limited to just one browser or one device?

To be honest it has been going on for a little while (couple of weeks), I just didn't report it. I just keep clicking on the link forgetting that I have that particular issue then remembering I have to go though Google and sign in that way. I'm using the same browser and device that I have always signed in with.

I just got to the point today where I though I'd see if anyone else knows how to resolve it. Like I said it isn't a massive problem just a bit of a nuisance when I forget that it happens.

Lil_Beefy    0

I'm not entirely knowledgeable on this sort of thing but it sounds like your browser is having issues with the redirecting/pop-up stage when you're loading Plug.DJ

Give another browser a go and let us know what the go is.

Samaritan    342

Thanks guys, I will give the suggestions a go (will try them out later).

You can solve this for now and I'll ask for it to be reopened if my issue continues.