Server time: 2017-10-23, 18:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RayymondLmao

[Open Frequency] Campfire, anyone?

Guest RayymondLmao   
Guest RayymondLmao

700x400http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/449583983188432310/B9EB2ED38219BD53E06CB9F78A5CD584E707ABEF/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to=*,*|1024:576&background-color=black[/img]

-A crackle can be heard on the radio by those taking the time to listen. A wash of static eventually resolves into the cheerful voice of a man.-

"'Allo, all you lovely people of South Zagoria! I have just arrived from West Chernarus and I must say, it is a great deal more peaceful 'ere than it was back in Belozersk! 'Ardly any infected, infrastructure still mostly intact, and I only been shot at by a random stranger once!"

-He pauses to chuckle, but becomes caught up in a violent coughing fit. The frequency is filled with static momentarily.-

"Hh-hmm. As I was sayin', you all got a nice thing going here for the most part and it'd be a real treat to meet some of ya! Find me a click east of Kamenka. Yer always welcome by my fire. We kin roast s'mores, tell ghost stories, and maybe pumpkin carving: bring yer own pumpkin!  If yer open to hagglin', I keep my pack well-stocked with all the latest gadgets and gourmet cuisine. Also got some volatile explosives to dispose of if any'n's interest'd in those."

-There is a pause as he looks around his camp to see if he can spot any infected before returning to his radio.-

"Batteries dyin' on this bleedin' thing. Last transmission for a while. Stay alert, stay warm, stay fed, and most importantly; stay alive. Night!"

-A click and static is all that is left.-

*Charlie hears the crackle of his radio and whips it out of his jacket pocket to listen to the man's broadcast. He smiles as he hears his offer, glad in the knowledge that there are still some good people out there. He presses down the talk-button and starts to reply*

Hey there buddy! Nice to hear another friendly voice, there aren't too many of us folk around these days... I'm currently up North, so I doubt I will be able to make my way down to your location, but I do have some advice for you. I don't know how things were in the West, but here it ain't a great idea to broadcast your location to both the good and bad of South Zagoria. You can attract some pretty unwanted attention and trust me, with the people running around these days, you really do not want that. I'm sorry to tell you this; you seem like a trusting guy with benign intentions, but for your own safety I would pack up and move on... *mutters ''Can't have just the crazies running around in this country''*

Hope you stay safe buddy, and maybe I'll see ya' around at some point. Oh and I'd try and get that cough seen to if you can, sounds pretty nasty.

*Charlie turns off his radio and hopes the man listens to his advice. He decides to start heading South in case the man runs into trouble. He kicks some sand over his campfire, slings on his backpack and starts trudging down the hill, reloading his rifle as he walks*

Guest RayymondLmao   
Guest RayymondLmao

-snip-

-A sharp crackle comes across the frequency. The mans voice can be heard, but with much more feedback and wind.-

"Well, mystery mate, since yer the only one who decided to tell me that human beings still exist, I'll provide ya with some gratitude. If yer ever around the South Coast, look fer th' Barber on the Hill. I leff ya a gift as a token a' my 'preciation."

-The screech of an infected can be heard in the background. The man curses and a gunshot blasts over the radio-

"Not good. The locals don' take kindly ta me stealin' off their corpses. See you beautiful people 'gain soon."

-A thud and more static signals him signing off.-

Sign in to follow this