Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:16

Sign in to follow this  
Lue

Stuck in a School?

Question

Lue    25

Has anyone else ever logged in, stuck in a non-existent room within the smaller school buildings? Im currently stuck in some void space on the 1st floor and I cant seem to find a way out... im gonna keep messing around with it, but was just curious if anyone has had this happen and knew a way to get out of it lol.

4 answers to this question

Tell me your in game name and what server you are joining. You will run into a wall and I will kick you from the server. When I kick you from the server it should send you outside of the house and you should be able to move freely again.

This is a pretty well known bug, it happens to everyone. When you log out in a house, you sometimes spawn in a room that you can't normally enter.

Voodoo    356

Logging in buildings currently causes you to fall through the floor.

Keep moving around and jumping if that doesnt help try logging again.

Worse case you may need to suicide, hopefully you be able to get out though

Edit: Do as Metal posted above

Lue    25

Tell me your in game name and what server you are joining. You will run into a wall and I will kick you from the server. When I kick you from the server it should send you outside of the house and you should be able to move freely again.

This is a pretty well known bug, it happens to everyone. When you log out in a house, you sometimes spawn in a room that you can't normally enter.

Thanks a ton. That did the trick! <3

Voodoo    356

Glad this worked out.

Yea dont log off in buildings for the time being, hopefully next update will fix the problem ;)

/Solving