Kazonman

What should I do?

Buy a car or Build a PC?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Buy a car or Build a PC?

• Buy the Miata
    • Build a gaming PC

Kazonman    0

Well hello everyone! Haha I have been MIA for awhile now and I need your guys opinion. So I recently sold my pc because I was moving to Florida and that was why I was not posting/playing and I was recently given a mini office computer and it is pretty bad (Can't play DayZ) but I have been working this summer and have saved a pretty decent amount of money and I can either save up a bit more and buy the car I wanted if I can get one for the price I want (I want to buy a NA Miata) or I can spend some money and build another gaming PC and then next summer buy the car. What is your guys opinion?

Janana    28

Well if you're going to buy both of them regardless of the decision, I don't think it would matter too much. Having a PC can be useful and so can having a car. I suppose the need of a car would depend on how far away you work from your house, whether or not you want to walk to the store and back, or how you feel about public transportation.

On the other hand, if you buy a computer you can get back to.. well. Whatever you've been missing out on when you sold your latest computer. If you feel like you're not missing out now, are you willing to wait another summer to buy a computer? Same goes for the car.