Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:23

Sign in to follow this  
TheTrueHawk

Please Help Me...Please --All Frequencies--

TheTrueHawk    29

*Hawk lying down on the tower of Devil's Castle looking at his left hand with fingers cut off along with his right hand. He takes out a radio that he found and beings talking in a raspy voice*

"Please---help me. I--I can't--I don't know how much longer I can stay awake."

*Hawk tears up, coughing, and looking more at his hand*

"M--my name is Blake "Hawk" LeBlanc...I--I am at Devil's Castle, I'll be here for a few hours...Then I'll be moving. I----I need a doctor. I have my right pinky finger with me, but I need help."

*Looks at his magnum in his hand then slides it to the other side of the roof*

"This is what happens if you are friends with those who believe in the maker. From what I was told, I had a purpose...So far all I've had is pain. Please---help me"

*Hawk takes his thumb off of the transmission button and falls asleep*

*Andy picks up his radio while rolling his eyes and sighing.*

"Hawk, it didn't have to be this way. And you know that. Let "Kiwi" take care of you, and you'll be fine."

*He puts his radio back in his bag and carries on running down the road*

*A quick fuzz is heard and a cheery, rather mocking voice is heard*

"Hey Hey there Hawky boy! Don't feel too down, those fingers were probably no use to a sniveling little shit like you.

Anyways, if you want help I can give it to ya but on one condition... How much can you carry?"

*The voice goes but the fuzz stays for a while*

[bostok listens to the whimpering of a broken man and laughs as he hears the mention of the maker.]

You are judged by your peers, and you, you associate yourself with crazy fucks who enjoys cutting people. People who burn their own. People who live only to manipulate and torture. No, animal. You can lay there and contemplate on the actions you brought upon yourself.

If you make it through, perhaps you will consider who you spend your time with, and how that affects you.

[bostok turns the radio off and sighs.]

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

DeMarcus is sitting outside of a shack when he hears the transmission he calls over Imann and Summers so that they hear the nonsense.

The radio crackles as radio starts to emit sound.

You probably desereved it y'know

Heavy laughter can be heard as the transmission fades.

TheTrueHawk    29

*Hawk wakes up to hear these messages and in anger, he pushes the transmit button*

"Don't you---Fucking dare bring her name up! You motherfucker, don't you dare touch Kiwi! If you touch her...If you fucking lay a hand on her---"

*Hawk wipes his face from tears and continues*

"She's done nothing and hasn't done a thing! Just---don't hurt her---please---please."

*Hawk takes in thumb off of the transmit button*

--SNIP---

*Hawk, in confusion, hits the transmission button*

"You think I deserved to be tortured...I'm an innocent man, you know. I---I. Nothing needed to happen"

*Hawk releases his thumb from his transmit button*

Joules    229

*Tucker remembers the voice behind the radio, and decides to make a response*

"I see I'm not the only one who has had misplaced trust in so called 'friends'. You may remember me, I was the man in Dolina who spotted you and that woman on the hill observing a hostile situation... If you can stitch yourself up, make your way south west. We may run into each other once again."

*Tucker releases the PTT and continues to scout out possible towns for a new home*

Heroz_Nick    21

*~*

"What has this man done exactly..?, betrayed his friends...cavorting with slavers"

*~*

TheTrueHawk    29

---SNIP---

*Hawk, panting from running hears this voice on the radio, listens in and holds down the transmit button*

"Ah, Mr. Haas, it's nice to hear your voice again. Thank you for your help, I'll try to find you sometime."

*Hawk releases the transmission button and keeps jogging*

*Hawk wakes up to hear these messages and in anger, he pushes the transmit button*

"Don't you---Fucking dare bring her name up! You motherfucker, don't you dare touch Kiwi! If you touch her...If you fucking lay a hand on her---"

*Hawk wipes his face from tears and continues*

"She's done nothing and hasn't done a thing! Just---don't hurt her---please---please."

*Hawk takes in thumb off of the transmit button*

*A tired womans voice comes through.*

"No harm will be directed at this... 'Kiwi'. No one is laying a hand on her. The only mention of her name was to tell you to seek further medical attention from that individual. Calm down and learn that further lies will only get you hurt."

*Before she cuts the transmission you can hear her begin to yell angrily at someone next to her.*  

TheTrueHawk    29

*Hawk finds a working radio, he sits down on some stairs and hits the transmission button*

"So---I--I guess having my fucking--finger cut off wasn't enough. Jay and his fuckboy, Bobby thought it'd be hilarious to carve into me"

*Hawk hacks and coughs up blood as he is in great back pain*

"Is this some kind of a---fucking joke! Like I deserve this!?"

*Hawk begins to sob a bit*

"Jay, I hope for your fucking head you piece of shit! I trusted you and you did this!? Hopefully hell feels nice"

*Hawk takes his thumb off of the transmit button*

*Donny laughs at how this man continues to respond in such a situation and presses the transmit button*

Now, I'm not a doctor or anything. And I don't want to know or even get involved in this "Kiwi" thing, but I'd suggest you find help before wasting possibly your last breaths Hawk. It's Donny. Contact me on the frequency we gave you last we met and once you're not dying and you can explain what happened.

*Donny releases the transmit button with a sigh and continues to wait under a tree looking around for Daniel*

*Hawk hacks and coughs up blood as he is in great back pain*

"Is this some kind of a---fucking joke! Like I deserve this!?"

*Hawk begins to sob a bit*

*After hearing the details of the day's events from most members involved Veera picks up her radio and flips back to the frequency she had been listening to previously. Hearing more cries of pain from the speakers solidify her decision. Pressing down on the transmit she speaks in a flat tone.*

"You did not deserve this Mr. LeBlanc."

*She pauses.*

"Matt's wife didn't deserve what happened to her either. What our people have done to each other is oppressive, malicious, and wrong. Innocent parties have been hurt and you are owed a debt. I will contact you on the frequency provided by these...'Maker' people and see what I can do to right things for you tomorrow, granted... you are still alive."

"I am sorry."

*She lets go of the button and stares off into the dark.*

TheTrueHawk    29

---SNIP---

----SNIP----

*Hawk hears the same voice he heard earlier and decides to respond. Hawk puts his thumb on the transmit button*

"I understand the reasoning for what happened to me from you people, but what Jay Wong and Bobby did to me was extremely uncalled for. Carving into my back the words that said, "The Father is a false prophet. Hugs from Jay and Bobby"...It's unorthodox. And I've been able to heal, but due to Wong, I lost the finger that your men gave me. The rest of the fingers are some sort of souvenir. 

And I'm sorry for what happened to Rosy, that was also very unorthodox.

*Hawk pauses*

"I truly am sorry.."

*Hawk takes his thumb off of the transmission button while looking at his hands in tears*

Luckydente    21

*Dente sighs, waiting a bit before starting his transmission*

"Hello again, Mr.Blake I see you are in a tough situation"

*He pauses, going carefully with his words*

"Im not one to judge, personally I am far from the perfect person.."

*Dente mutters to himself before picking his voice up*

"I could talk to you for a while and all.. But I'll sum my opinion up here, if you have done what you think is right your doing what you like then. And even though there are consequences you just have to deal with them or something..I am being all metaphorical"

*He mutters, laughing slightly and cutting his transmission*

Mercy    496

Rosy slightly limped over to the home-made camp she had struggled to make but with the help of Matt.

"I need to... r-rest." 

She pushed the PTT, she was breathing heavy from the struggle of simple tasks with her broken arm, stabbed shoulder. The continuing sting in her cheek and hand as well as her bruised aching face.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I g-guess o-our anger bl-blinded u-us bu-but your g-girl w-was the o-one who c-caused t-this .... MGH!"

She flinched from the pain striking throughout her left arm. They had fucked her up pretty bad. 

"W-whatever. I-its concerning how y-your girl c-can't feel p-p... mgh!.... PAIN."

Rosy hissed remembering what had happened, even with her current status of injuries. She wasn't in the best of moods.

"T-tell your bu-buddies to s-stay the fu-fuck away from us!"

She raised her thumb of her right hand away from the PTT button on the radio and laid down, preparing to rest for the next couple of days.

[Cory is up on a hill scouting out Gorka when he hears his brothers mentioned over the radio]

You happened to be the right person, in the wrong place at the wrong time. Who better to take a message to the family for us other than someone who was pretty close to them? You should probably get medical assistance before the wounds on your back get infected, he did use a rusty knife to make them after all.

[Cory chuckles as he releases his thumb off the button, puts his radio back into his jacket pocket, and continues to scout out Gorka]

[Cory hears another voice from the radio, one that he found very familiar, a woman]

Rosy is that you? How are you holding up, we left you in a pretty shitty condition after all.

[Cory releases his thumb off the button for a split second, then puts it back on]

And one last thing, if you ever attempt to harm Monroe again, well you know.

[Cory releases his thumb off the button and once again puts his radio back into his jacket pocket, this time getting up and moving down into Gorka]

Mercy    496

[Cory hears another voice from the radio, one that he found very familiar, a woman]

Rosy is that you? How are you holding up, we left you in a pretty shitty condition after all.

[Cory releases his thumb off the button for a split second, then puts it back on]

And one last thing, if you ever attempt to harm Monroe again, well you know.

[Cory releases his thumb off the button and once again puts his radio back into his jacket pocket, this time getting up and moving down into Gorka]

She somehow growled through the pain pushing the PTT down with her non broken arm.

"G-go fuck yourself.... Don't even t-think I a-attempted ha-harm when she w-was threatening to ki-"

She coughed roughly, groaning in some pain.

"K-kill innocent p-people...."

[Cory hears a reply from Rosy and begins to laugh,  after calming down he presses his thumb down on the button]

That was a good joke to be honest, the whole "innocent people" thing. No one is innocent anymore.

[Cory releases his thumb from the button and puts his radio back into his jacket pocket]

Matt    21

*Matt presses the transmit button on his radio, as he loads bullets into his rifle*

Blake, Blake, Blake.... Do you now get what I said to you yesterday! These people do not fucking care all they do is hurt others and enjoy it!

My friend we opened your eye's yesterday, now is the time for you to get yourself some rest.

*A bullet is loaded into the rifle and a lever being pulled back is heard*

And you, prick on the radio speaking to Rosy... I will fucking kill you first! And it will not be fast, I am going to break both of your fucking arms and make you watch as I skin Miss fucking Monroe! DO NOT FUCKING THREATEN MY FRIENDS!

*Matt releases his finger from the button and slings his rifle over his shoulder*

*Wong hears the back and forth chatter between various people and sit there for a minute thinking what to say when it finally hits him*

Blake. You did well telling Melody and Garrett what we did and what we are planning to do. If I didn't care for you and wanted you dead then I wouldn't of helped you when you went into a Cardiac arrest BUT HOWEVER saying you want me head...Now...you fucked up. Found you once. I'll find you again. 

NOW FOR the other group yes. Matt. I'm sorry for what my guys did to Rosy. Truly I am. WE won't touch any of your friends or members yes. If you wish we will um help you yes. Rosy won't come under any harm from me or my Brothers. IF I knew who she was then well things would of been different that night we took her. 

I Understand you will be mad but think of the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

If you don't wish to be friends after this then so be it. 

Stay safe out there friends. Don't let the brothers catch you alone.

*Wong releases the button on his radio. Realising his rice is cooked and is ready to eat. He munches with a smile on his face..*  

*Wong puts down his rice and replies to matts last message*

Well Matt..Lets not make hasty decisions now yes? My brothers was blind and like I said we didn't know who took Monroe. Yes. We can work things out. 

*Wong waits for matts reply*

*Pushing Her Radio button and hearing what Matt Said Jessica pushes the button with her knife and starts to shout down her radio*

Shut The Fuck up Matt if i see you around i will skin you alive Matt and i will chop of your fingers and make you watch me when i eat them. your friend rosy is                         going to die and you don't want to die for her mistakes do you now Matt the maker will show you how to behave and he will show the right path to

take my child you are blinded as well Matt but you need to see the wrong in rosy you need to believe in me

*putting down the radio and letting go of the green button waiting for some to say something back*

Matt    21

*Matt presses the transmit button on his radio*

Firstly Jessica, you would not be talking so big if you did not have your fuck boys alongside you. Now kindly fuck off and get writing your death note.

And Jay as much as I want to believe you, I really doubt you would help me kill Monroe.

*Wong sighs and calmly replies*

Well then matt. 

I will do whatever it takes to hurt the father. He wants me dead and has told his children to kill me so Yes matt. I would help you.

*Wong throws his radio on the bed and waits*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov sighs, and picks up his radio*

Mmh... I don't have much to do with this shit, yes? But, you know, I just heard somebody threatened to take mr. Jay's head, right? 

*laughs and lights a cigarette*

I have a rather big...debt toward the guy, so...yeah...mister blake right? I'm sorry my brother...but I'll have to take your head... Makarov always pays his debts... Jay, you can count me in, yes? Nothing personal brother.

*turns radio off*