Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Tewudin

How do you call "zombies"?

Tewudin    44

First things first - if such thread ever existed before then I'm sorry. I tried to find out if it did and I didn't find anything so I just assumed that I can create something like this. Okay, I'll get to the point. We all know zombies, right? Those walking corpses that aren't alive anymore and the only thing they want is a living flesh, usually human one. What do they want to do with it? Simple - eat it, but we all know this already, yes? Of course there are still brains but lately zombies wants one thing - eat living flesh. We called this things "zombies" since... well, since they became famous in almost all media - books, comic books, movies, TV shows, games etc. Some of you may know that they aren't always called as "zombies". Sometimes they're called as "the infected", walkers, bitters, walking corpses, zeds etc. 

I decided to create this thread because I'm curious and I wanted to ask you one question - how do you like to call this things, especially as your IG characters? Like I said, we all know simple term "zombies" but there are lots of them and human imagination is very big so maybe some of you came up (maybe even as your character) with a new interesting name.

So... how do you like to call them, especially IG? I'm personally a big fan of The Walking Dead - comics, games, TV show, you name it, so it isn't suprising for me that I found myself often using term "walkers" instead of "zombies". ;) There is a few I use from time to time too. Zeds, infected and simple one - zombies.

Guest RayymondLmao   
Guest RayymondLmao

I usually refer to them, in all situations, as "infected" because I like to think nobody's informed my characters that these things are dead and reanimated. They usually believe that the actions of zombies are the result of a disease, and while this is technically true, the people I RP as still think that the people with the disease are alive.

Jimmy!    0

Well typically I call them the sick ones or "those ugly fuckers".

But it definitely switches up a lot.

Vandy    34

I mostly call them "OH MY GOD! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!!"

MadeInsane    11

"The infected" "Targets" "Thosethingsthatarentreallyscaryatallandneedtobebeefedupbyquitealot"

Spartan    1230

I usually call them *insert hysterical whistling* :D

When i write about them on a note i use the term infectes

Tewudin    44

I usually refer to them, in all situations, as "infected" because I like to think nobody's informed my characters that these things are dead and reanimated. They usually believe that the actions of zombies are the result of a disease, and while this is technically true, the people I RP as still think that the people with the disease are alive.

Yeah, I think that if something like this would ever happen irl, I mean zombie apocalypse, then people would at first think that this "people" aren't dead, they just sick. Though I can imagine that if someone would witness that one of infected was shot in the heart or lungs multiple times and didn't die then it'd bring some suspicions, don't you think? Also you have to think about one more thing and that's decomposition of the body. I mean, after a couple of months infected that aren't dead would probably look pretty... "ugly" by now and maybe even they would lose a limb or two.

Zero    456

Pushovers, because it's surprising that only thirty or so zombies managed to kill off the entire populace of Chernarus and the surrounding areas.

My character who grew up in America usually just refers to them as zombies, probably due to pop culture influence. My Takistani character calls them the plagued.

Pussy    378

"Creepy-Crawlies"

Infected, Hollows, Crazies, Cunts, Zombies, Zambs, Screamers, and Sprinters.

Sometimes Skin-Walkers.

Pussy    378

O! And on my vegetarian character, Poppy Reynolds, she calls them "carnivores". 

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

I call them weak

Roach    1645

Quinn called them "Dead Ones"

Eddy calls them "Biters"

Jackfish    0

Doctor Fisher called them: Walkers

Jake Fisher called them: Zombies

Justin Brown is calling them: Infected

Doctor Soon calls them: Walkers