Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lue

[Open Broadcast] Two-Can Sam - Channel 3 - Frequency 26.985

Lue    25

twocanradio.jpg?dl=1

*Two-can Sam slides the creekity wooden door to the rail shed shut and sits down at the makeshift table of sawhorses and plywood. On the table sits a very large, bulky, and surprisingly functional CB type radio. He flips the switch and adjusts some random knobs. Not knowing what to really say and speaking off the cuff, so to speak, he begins his transmission to any possible survivors in the area.*

Channel 3 - Freq 26.985

[mp3]https://www.dropbox.com/s/t34al747unkfyuv/twocansamfirsttransmissiontoned.mp3?dl=1[/mp3]

Husky    0

//Just an ooc thing, you should try and edit the static sound a bit, it's really really loud and kinda deafening the voice :(

Lue    25

//Just an ooc thing, you should try and edit the static sound a bit, it's really really loud and kinda deafening the voice :(

//intended. But I have edited a bit to get what was originally desired with less noise/volume.

Lue    25

*Two-can sat back for quite some time... Twenty minutes? Thirty? An hour?... There was no reply, and he began to wonder if this thing was actually working. It was in horrible shape, to be honest. It looked like it was used for making toast for the past decade and hummed with anger each time he switched it on. Perhaps he would have to make this his personal project to pass the time.. To repair this piece of equipment so that he can reach out further across the land and possibly be heard.*

*He had followed the railroad for quite some time.. finally reaching the end and making a shelter within the walls of an abandoned rail station. The end of the line seemed awfully lonesome, but he was always instructed by his fellow vagrants that they were the lifeblood of any country, and would lead you to many fruitful ventures. So far all he found was this hunk of junk and a box of cereal... and some really cheap beer.*

*He slid back and sat up out of the chair after flipping the switch, powering the unit down.. He slid the door back open and looked out to the wasteland. It was time to go find some parts and tools*

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*Paul sits on a camp fire hears your transmission, takes out the Radio flipped the switch and start to talk*

Hello my friend, youre a really funny guy, my name is paul and i heard youre Radio transmission, maybe we can meet up sit on a fire drink some rasputin and tell some stories. Would be great. you can contact me if you want.

for now Good luck, you will need it.

*paul put his radio in his pocket*

Lue    25

*Two-can had just finished tweaking a few things on the CB radio with the tools he had found in his travels before taking a seat infront of it and firing it up, coincidentally he caught the transmission being sent to him and smiled wide. Someone had finally heard him and he was no long alone on the airwaves... While he sat in the company of new-found companion "The Reverend" as he called him, and his new friend Baxter; Two-can looked to them as the transmission went through, giving them the thumbs up*

*Two-can clapped his hands lightly as the transmission came to an end and he hurriedly began his transmission back, so as not to be missed.*

[mp3]https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfi8793uetnb1rd/twocansecondtransmission.mp3?dl=1[/mp3]

*I look down at the newly found compass in joy thinking to my self finally I found one. I can hear a voice coming from my backpack faint but still there, I reach into my backpack grabbing my radio listing quietly to the mans words. I hear the name Two-Can Sam and a light bulb turns on in my head, I remember where I saw the man. I move the radio close to my mouth and press down on the talk button, a 17 year old voice comes out.

Two-Can Sam I remember you from the mountain I was the man that gave you some venison. It is good to hear from you, you're a funny guy. I would love to see where your at, wouldn't mind sharing a few stories around the campfire with you. Where is Baxter at?

*He puts writes down the frequency that he listened to the man say, then I put my radio back into my backpack. I begin to head east while polishing my new compass.*

Lue    25

*Two-Can Sam finds himself at his rail station broadcast studio once again... This time a more downtrodden message to be delivered. Despite the sadness within him, it is not in his nature to show sorrow even in the hardest of times... A resilient man, hardened by the life he had lived before the outbreak as a vagrant and complete underdog. The man was used to let downs, hardships, trials and tribulations. As a great friend, Dirt Dan the Trashcan Man, used to always tell Two-Can... You just gotta take life "one day at a time". He smiled at the distant memory of his friend, Dirty Dan, and prepared his broadcast...*

[mp3]https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wtr3errtcitfeh/twocansthirdbroadcast.mp3?dl=1[/mp3]

Sign in to follow this