Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Griffy

Cant Apply Anymore

Question

Guest Griffy   
Guest Griffy

I was trying my hardest to apply for DayZRP cause it seemed like a really fun game to play. I went to apply and found out I needed to donate because they werent accepting any applications without donating, so I donated $20 and filled out my application spending over an hour each time reading the rules and trying to understand them. Each time I applied I used so much detail explaining every rule, but it always said i didnt explain the KoS rule. I read the advice and did another application and explained everything very detailed but i kept getting the same response. For the third time i was trying and this time I was confident cause i read the rules over 3 times and did my application still emphasising the KoS rule. Then i got the same response that i didnt explain the kos rule. Now since i have donated $20 dollars it says i cant apply anymore. Why is that? Can someone help me out? I shouldnt be banned from applying since I donated $20 dollars and it also never said that before I paid.

9 answers to this question

Hatch    0

There's a cool down of 24hours before you can re-submit your whitelist.

If you fail 3 times then you are blacklisted.

Voodoo    491

With the loss of admins whitelists have been closed to non donators,

You get 3 chances to apply if you fail these you will have to make a ban appeal to ask for another go and see how it goes with getting it accepted

Donating isn't necessary and the benefits it gains you are arbitrary at best. It doesn't give you any special privileges except it jumps you up in the queue.

Staff and community members can help you out with your application to an extent and you can go to the 'Ban Appeals' section and post a thread to gain another attempt at the application.

However, to be blunt - there's obviously something missing in your application that is causing you to be knocked back multiple times. Claiming otherwise won't convince the staff unless they have made an honest mistake.

Whip    0

Hi Griffy,

Unfortunately When you fail all three Applications you have only one option and that is to create a Ban Appeal here  http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Ban-Appeals

Donating is just that  its a donation to the community,  we are not Pay to Play,  you still must Pass our application process.

You are also not allowed to have more then one Forum account account.

With this being said i shall mark this as solved

-Whip

/solved

Shark    0

You are allowed three chances of whitelist regardless of donation level.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

/solved

Impersonating staff now that is just silly.