Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie

Who Was There?

"Praise The Maker"

Today I was in a situation that was amazing and i just want to know who was there so if you 

see this please message of this Thread and tell me if you liked my rp or 

not that would be amazing and great rp today 

all i loved it and i did tell you that people was watching you but still please 

message on this Thread saying if you died and you character name that would be lovely.......   

"Praise The Maker"

Basoon    15

As sarcastic surgeon has stated, we have a thread for these types of posts. Please me sure to use this thread and existing threads in the future. With that stated, i'm going to close this thread.

/closing