Server time: 2017-10-19, 02:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rampage

Well..... The Time has come....

Rampage    0

I have been a staff member of DayZRP for almost a year and a half in which I spent close to a year as admin.  Being in staff at times was very stressful but it was well worth it.  

When I first became a CH I had a vision of changing the culture in this community to a more diverse, interactive, serious and fun role play atmosphere.  I feel for the most part I have accomplished this greatly. The level of RP has increased dramatically over my time in staff, something I take great pride in.  Staff has been such a blast and I am going to miss it greatly, however now is my time to go.  

First off thank you to the entire staff team, you are all wonder people and I love each of you.  

Secondly I would like to thank a few people that I consider my second family.

Dax - Love you dude.  You have ALWAY been there time and time out to help staff and community members.  You are awesome

Caesar - We often argued as we most of the time had opposing opinions.  Sometimes I would agree and I actually got you a few times to side with me.  You are the most misunderstood staff member.  Some people would think of you as a dick, and I think of you as a good friend.  It was an honor. 

Terra - You are a beautiful person, I will miss arguing with you. Much Love

Conor - Great person, great admin.  You are my friend and a great person

Staggs - I've known you for years now and you are one of my best friends and I can honestly say that. o7

Rolle - thanks for allowing me in staff, I had a blast

Thanks to the community, it was a privilege and an honor to serve you.  Those those that I inspired and helped out, it was my pleasure.  

To those I banned, I have no regrets......... you deserved it.  

I am only stepping down from staff, I will still be active in the community as I love it here.  

It's been Real.....  But its time to step back, relax and enjoy the community.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1mp5zxZQI

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Again a valuable member of the staff team. You will be missed.

Septimus    23

KILLOOO IN MY BAG. Love u Ramperino.

Thanks for your time and dedication.

o7

Chinchilla    77

stitches...

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

RIP Rampage

Favorite Admin

Sorry Connor

Mikachu    26

thanks for the hard work rampage

Terra    1449

I do really love you, even you think I dont...idiot <3 It was a plreasure working with you!

Yoshi    61

The little bit of RP I've had with you was awesome. I sincerely hope that I get to see you around in game sometime, once I get back into a regular schedule. I'm really glad that you're staying around.

:D

Also, thanks for hosting my stream at times. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that someone deemed my roleplay broadcast good enough to expand.

Jimmy!    0

Honestly made that's what you needed Rampage. Now with no staff work to worry about, I expect to see ya in game!

My favorite admin hands down.

Rampage you are a god!

You have helped me in everything I have done is this community and I will always be thankful!

I am very sad you stepped down but you did what you needed to!

I look forward to seeing you more IG.

Much love!

o7!

Janana    28

It's sad to see you leave staff along with the rest of the staff but as Rolle said, you guys had good reason to. I just hope that we get to RP with you more often. :D

Ender    632

I love you rampage i looked up to you soo much in my early days and then i got in to a group with you and i was soo excited i will always look up to you and what ever you do now i will still love you good luck my gas mask wearing sweatter wearing friend Good luck