Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Staff team changes

Rolle    2970

As you've probably noticed the admin team has resigned from their positions in staff. Primarily it was because of my recent behavior as a community leader and my decision making.

I will let the individuals share the details about it - if they choose to they are free to do so. We parted on good terms, with no hard feelings.

It's a huge loss for the team and I wish to wholeheartedly thank the ex-admin team for all the work they have for DayZRP over (literally) the years. They've spent hundreds of hours on things to keep this community keep running, without them none of us would be here. Their work has been invaluable and it has shaped our community to the way it is now. A huge thank you!

Due to this sudden change in staff and loss of very important people some preventive measures have been taken:

- Whitelist is closed for non-donors to limit the amount of incoming applications

- GameMasters have received more freedom to handle some part of admin tasks, including ban appeals

- The entire staff team will have a meeting in the coming day(s) to discuss how we should handle this change and what to do next

- Any trolling will be dealt with more harshly - we don't have staff resources to play around and "warn" you

I will let you know what we have decided after the staff meeting and give you more information in future announcements.

Joffrey    894

hmmmmmm This is a serious change. I hope it is for the better ^.^

Diggy    0

Thanks for the update lad

Going to be a hell of a task replacing them

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

All right lets hope DayZRP aint ded.

HiGGi    27

Thumper for admin, take the reigns.

Septimus    23

Gonna miss bugging the Admins; They had a good run. 

Love you guise.

o7

Roach    1659

o7 to the fabulous staff

Storm    215

Thanks to all of them, they did a great job.

Dew    434

Nice!

Samaritan    348

Thank you for keeping the community updated. Firstly I do hope that things can be resolved between you and the former Admins (I for one would prefer this to happen) or secondly that the measures put in place ease the changes that will come into effect over the next few days.

MadeInsane    11

I am very interested to learn why this has happened, it is probably not my place to ask though.

Hellish    0

I'm dumb I read - Any trolling will be dealt with more harshly. Like an idiot. o7 Admins

Se7en    0

Expected a resignation from you. Expected wrong. Hopefully this works out.

The Clown    1

I suggest recruiting this Jerry guy as replacement. He has lots of experience afaik :)

Guest Stolas   
Guest Stolas

tfw didnt execute order 66 quick enough

Thank you for the update. This is indeed a huge lost for the community but I am hoping to see this lead to overall improvement over the community. I hope everything goes well in the near future, for now I think I will stay in my bomb shelter for no warning points.

Destinwolf    13

Hope it all gets sorted out. There are no other RP communities I wish to be involved in, other than DayZRP.

Good luck!

ArmaNerd    2

Its nice of you to keep us updated on this. Hopefully the community can move forward without any major difference.

Thank you to all admins!

I love you all for the work and help you given me!

o7!

TLake    23

Thank you for the intel on the situation. I will as of now refrain from being a troll and my bridge is closed. I can only hope this will help the community grow and changes be made that will be beneficial to all.

Daniel    2

Well... Thank you for keeping us updated and indeed it's a huge loss but eventually you'll fix it. You have capable and good other staff members as well. What I think you should do right now is reflect on what happened ( you said yourself it had something to do with your behavior) and make sure to change this aspect in future.

Still you'll make it and we dayzrp is gonna stick together and everything will be solved :)

Janana    28

Farewell, Admins. Hello more player interaction. I hope this all gets worked out as soon as possible.