Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:26

Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

A thank you to the (previous) admin team

Tomeran    3

For those that have missed it, the entire admin team recently left the DayZRP staff.

This thread does not exist to speculate why or spur rumours or the potential consequenses of that, but has rather something different as a purpose:

A big thank you to these individuals.

Practicly all these people have served DayZRP for several years. Wether everyone agrees with every descicion they've made is irrelevant: Its impossible to be a DayZRP admin without pissing someone off eventually. The fact is they have invested a -significant- portion of their time to do unpaid work to a community that can at times be rather ungrateful to the sheer effort and dedication these people have showed.

Thus:

Dax, Caesar, Rampage, Conor, Terra and Staggs. I tip my hat at thee, you're all wonderful people that I've had the pleasure of working with and I am quite confident there is a vast amount of people that feel the same here.

Thank you for everything you have done for this community, and I truly hope that you'll stay in touch one way or another.

dba8624bb1.jpg

Lastly, I ask that community members adhere to the nature of this thread and that they do not derail it with various wild conspiracy theories, accussations or backtalk. Stay civil, please. If you wish to say your thanks however, then this is the place to do it.

Did a good job and could always go to those guys for a valid response to anything I asked. Thanks ex-Team!

Cid    332

A big ol' bravo the the once admin team. Before I left staff I had quite the pleasure working with all of you and it is a shame that you all decided to leave. You will be missed.

Tamaster92    14

Hear Hear!

Never seen such a dedicated staff team in my life. You all did wonderfully and I love you all.

Thank you for all your help during my time in staff and my time out of it, thank you for putting up with this community for so long and doing all you did.

Thank you

I'll come back from the dead just to say thanks for the amazing work and dedication that you put into this community!

You all did the server proud and even if you didn't feel appreciated, know that there were always people who appreciated all the hard work you put in.

o7

tumblr_lxr900FHVP1qca7yw.gif

Samaritan    254

Nicely written Tomeran. I raise a class to all of the Admins. Thank you wholeheartedly for your dedication, time and hard work! You will all be missed.

Voodoo    366

Completly agree, a dedicated bunch of admins that devoted alot to the community

Phoenix    1056

Thanks for everything Guys! o7

Nickson    7

o7 for the admins. May their times be better spent and better tasted. Let it be known to all, that all of the former admins are true OG's.

Totally Agree. A brillant and dedicated group of people!

Phatal    46

I agree. The staff team were great and I'm glad they're getting their respect.

Where the fuck are the pillar gifs!!111

Srsly though, nice post Tomeran. Cheers once again former admin team.

Corry    205

thank you former staff, for all you have done O7

Chris    61

Loved working with you all in staff, hopefully you all get more in-game play time now!

TLake    23

Yeah I agree with everyone here in saying thank you for your service. It would be good to see you guys in game more now. Also to any future admins I wish you good luck we will be judging you! jkjk

Dishes    159

Thank you all for all the time and hard work you put into this community. You all did fantastic jobs and just thank you again, for everything.

It's not going to be the same, that's for certain. I will absolutely miss them all.

TLake    23

On a side note can I be made admin. I want absolute power and laugh like a maniac for about 5mins, then foam at the mouth and pass out. At this point you can take it away from me and kick me out. Also dumping my body in a dirty alley is totally fine with me and a note that says. "No more power for you!"

^Totally not a dirty dream of mine.

Murdercool    32

Thank you guys very much, you were all very good Admins.

I couldn't agree more. The staff team lost some awesome folks today, and I only hope that means we will get to see them all IG more often.

o7 I salute you guys, and hope all is well.

Grihm    16

Sending my deepest appreciation over the work you did!