Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:40
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest slummylemon

300 second Spawn In Timer

Question

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

Alright so i was just getting on to get some DankGearRP and i spawned in normally with a 30 second timer i loot VMC go to vybor industrial get the truck drive to NWAF Loot the barrack drive back to vybor log out to fix VOIP And now im getting a 300 second spawning timer

8 answers to this question

I've never had this issue before, in my experience the re-spawn timer only goes up to 90 seconds at the most. I will look into this further but im almost 100% sure this was a bug.

Was this your first time logging out when you got this timer, or had you logged out a few times before?

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

90 seconds? I've only ever gotten up to 60...ever...

Heroz_Nick    21

too much dayz, the game is telling you something mate ;)

I'm sure its just a one off.....hopefully

90 seconds? I've only ever gotten up to 60...ever...

Granted that was a long time ago on a public server.

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

I've never had this issue before, in my experience the re-spawn timer only goes up to 90 seconds at the most. I will look into this further but im almost 100% sure this was a bug.

Was this your first time logging out when you got this timer, or had you logged out a few times before?

I think this was my second time logging out,third counting the first time i connected 

but just a few minutes ago when i switched from s2 to s1 because s1 had more people it was only a 60 second timer.

so i think thoughout the day i've logged in/out about 5 times 2 of them giving me 300 second spawn timers 

maybe i was just unlucky?

After looking around for a bit I can't find anything to do with 300 second timers. I'm just guessing that this was a one off thing and you were unlucky so hopefully this shouldn't happen again.

Does this answer your question?

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

After looking around for a bit I can't find anything to do with 300 second timers. I'm just guessing that this was a one off thing and you were unlucky so hopefully this shouldn't happen again.

Does this answer your question?

Yeah, I Was Wondering Whether i drew the short straw or if its something good to know i just got unlucky once 

this can be /solved thanks for the help riggs!

Alright, glad to see that this helped. If this happens again in the future let me know.

/solved