Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:37

Sign in to follow this  
John Hudson

Clans and kos rule

John Hudson    0

So this may already be a thing but I was thinking if there is a well known group use x for example and it was a big bandit group that lots of people knew about. I think it should be allowed to act upon this and be allowed to attack that group this may start with a kos or an assassination of say the leader or a person of that group. Or say a troupe could declare war on another group and allow permanent kos between them. I don't know let me know what you guys think it needs work but may make the game more fun?

Not at all. I feel this would just lead to a lot of mis-ID KOS reports. Unless you make contact with the victims, how are you to know exactly who they are? Sure, you may have an inside man who can get close enough to confirm the target for you, but I just feel like this would lead to a lot of bad, bad situations and lots of reports.

As well, one person's bandit group is another person's hero group. It all depends on which side of the fence you're playing.

Spartan    999

I don't like the idea at all. Why allow people to kos other people? That doesn't provide any RP at all and we are all here to RP.

It would also lead into alot of mis-id kos reports. Some groups wear the same outfit/armbands and it would be hard to see if they are indeed the group you are looking for without rping.

TLake    23

Yeah no way would this be a good idea in the slightest bit. This will lead to Miss-ID, invalid KOS, and much more. A rumor about a group could turn into a mass KOS and wouldn't be fun for the 'bandit' or 'miss-id'. It would turn into Hero groups v Bandits, I think it would just turn the server into a pub. If you want to just shoot people for no real reason other then 'bandit' you can just go to pub.

Stradic    252

Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure they had something similar to what you are suggesting back in the mod days but back then it was much easier to identify someone in a group as your clothes/vehicle would display your groups logo so without that nifty tool it would lead to a lot of KOS/miss id.

How is that fun for the person being shot?He just has to go along with it because ''oh well'' .That kinda kills the roleplay aspect of it all

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

There would be waaay too many mis-IDs, I recon it's a no no

Pussy    311

I think It's all been said here already: Mis-ID's, reports like crazy, and zero role play.

Also, it's definitely not fair to point out and target a group like that just based on their moral compass.

No, this wouldn't promote RP at all.

Hex    31

If you wanna shoot someone in the face without you knowing they are there you can always go play pubs.

SpaceCowboy    226

RP before pvp please.

Chow    45

So this may already be a thing but I was thinking if there is a well known group use x for example and it was a big bandit group that lots of people knew about. I think it should be allowed to act upon this and be allowed to attack that group this may start with a kos or an assassination of say the leader or a person of that group. Or say a troupe could declare war on another group and allow permanent kos between them. I don't know let me know what you guys think it needs work but may make the game more fun?

Oki doki, Listen up.

There will be no such thing as a valid KoS without any initiation. Ever.

If you want to assasinate a group leader you would have to have a reason to execute him.

You will need to remember an event where something really bad happened to your or your mates character/'s, and your character would want to kill he/she.

Even if you have the valid execution rights you would have to RP it out.

Example:

Initate.

RP it out why you want to do this, and what him/her did to you that make you wanna do this.

Then you kill him/her. (If the reason is good enough)

You will always have to RP out a situation.

There have been wars on the Server.

Syndicate vs someone else i cannot remember.

We knew everytime we initated on the UN, they would respond with Gunshot's.

- When they responded with gunshots, we had a valid reason to wipe them. And so we did.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

pls no.

Chow    45

-Comis Sans-

-Snip

fAzzmgN.jpg

Dogmeat    7

Please no. Too many cases of Mis ID from the way I see it

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

There will be no such thing as a valid KoS without any initiation. Ever.

Untrue, back in the very old days of mod, groups at war could KoS eachother. True story.

Wouldn't work for standalone though, and tbh, never really worked well... ever.