Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:13

Sign in to follow this  
FUNERAL

Extremely confused!

FUNERAL    16

[align=justify]So I've been away from DayZ lately, due work and summer. And when I decided to open up my steam couple a weeks ago, I thought that I should play some DayZRP. So I started from the beginning with no gear because of wipe I guess. And what I noticed that it was easier to find MP5, 1911, Mosins, AK's than a regular sewing kit? Is it just me and pure luck, or some loot changes were made with updates?

[align=justify]How do you feel about it and is there something regular and not so special that you're desperate to find?

TEazy97    8

It's just the new patch. Guard houses are full of loot and basically that's where you gear up.

The patches always change the game in very different ways, due to you being away it felt much much different. It's still in alpha so that's the way it's going to happen, next patch it'll be like the previous patch where it was all about apple picking.

The patches always change the game in very different ways, due to you being away it felt much much different. It's still in alpha so that's the way it's going to happen, next patch it'll be like the previous patch where it was all about apple picking.

Is that confirmed or are they just turning down military loot and 'nerfing' gatehouses (from what I read)

Chow    45

.57 have had some issues.

Hopefully it will get better in .58

The loot economy hasn't been sorted in the .57 update. Hopefully next update everything to do with where loot spawns should be working fine. Hopefully...

One can only hope we get a functional CLE when the next patch hits. Speaking of sewing kits, you're right they're very hard to come by. Still carrying a ruined leather one so that I remember to pick up a new one when I see it.

It's just the new patch. Guard houses are full of loot and basically that's where you gear up.

Pretty much this :P

Especially if you get a Svetlo spawn, there are so many guards houses along that north road... It's slightly ridiculous.

However in the next 0.58 patch, they are removing loot spawns in guard houses.

Autumn    121

This for sure. Guardhouses are of course... Broken. When in reality they shouldn't spawn 16 Vests, Some AK variants, FNX .45s, CR 75s and mags for weapons. I believe they should be police styled loot. A pistol, Anti-stab/High-cap or a sub machine gun.

RIght now, things don't make sense.

.58 is coming, most likely next week. So be ready for a hive wipe and gird your loins friendo

Chow    45

This for sure. Guardhouses are of course... Broken. When in reality they shouldn't spawn 16 Vests, Some AK variants, FNX .45s, CR 75s and mags for weapons. I believe they should be police styled loot. A pistol, Anti-stab/High-cap or a sub machine gun.

.58 is coming, most likely next week. So be ready for a hive wipe and gird your loins friendo

I will standby when the update comes.

Rush for Helis and M4's! c:

Dank loot. If the system works. Hopefully it does.

Autumn    121

I will standby when the update comes.

Rush for Helis and M4's! c:

Dank loot. If the system works. Hopefully it does.

Brace yourself. 

Central loot economy is coming. (Maybe it will work.)

Chow    45

-Snip

Brace yourself. 

I do hope indeed.

Aslong as the M4 spawns im happy.

Oh wait, it's Western, F***!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Brace yourself. 

I do hope indeed.

*whispers* they already hotfixed m4's spawn...it's already ic now...I had one the other day on pubs, but don't tell anybody...

Chow    45

Brace yourself. 

I do hope indeed.

*whispers* they already hotfixed m4's spawn...it's already ic now...I had one the other day on pubs, but don't tell anybody...

*Whispers back* They did spawn for 2-3 days.

The one you had where most likely douped.

About current exp and CLE:

Guardhouses spawn loot on exp but in very small amount and only civillian one so it's fixed.

Crash sites are fixed but don't expect dank loot there. I found mil boots and uk assault vest there.

PS:

About current exp and CLE:

Guardhouses spawn loot on exp but in very small amount and only civillian one so it's fixed.

Crash sites are fixed but don't expect dank loot there. I found mil boots and uk assault vest there.

PS:

Crash sites fixed by having no loot?

That sounds like a different kind of broken.

Pussy    311

Enjoy it while it lasts! 

The loot table in the .57 patch just happened to be the right kind of fucked up for us players. Finding M65 Jackets, MP5s, High Capacity vests, Skull black balaclavas, ammo boxes, combat knifes, sidearms/magazines is just ridiculously easy.

I can't wait until they make it hard again.