Server time: 2017-10-23, 16:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CrAzY

Greetings!

CrAzY    0

Howdy folks, just submitted my application yesterday and figured I'd pop in here and say hi :) Have played DayZ off and on for a little while with a group of friends who recommended the site to me, and figured I'd also give a shot at going at the RP scene. I've pretty much been writing in a text based environment for about three years, so the voice rp should be quite entertaining and challenging.

Gaming wise, I mostly play whatever takes my fancy at the time and the steam summer/winter sales tend to be the bane of my wallet. All time favourites for me have pretty much been EVE Online which I unfortunately ran out of spare time to invest in and Crusader Kings 2, amongst a few others which I won't mention unless you like this post flooded with a list of games :P

I'm not a person of many words when it comes to these introductory posts, so I'd just like to finish by saying I look forward to bumping into some of you in the crazy journeys of Cheranus if I succeed in my application.

Spartan    1245

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

TLake    23

Welcome, Good luck in getting accepted. I hope to see you in game and rp with you. This community is great and the people are friendly ooc, err some are super crazy IC. Good luck and hide them beanz.