Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Class: Chernarussian Linguistics

Volke    131

*Reiner begins playing with his radio finding the right frequency, static can be heard and then a voice*

This radio frequency is a reminder and a message to those who are interested in partaking in our linguistics class.  

The professor hosting the class has asked his name be kept anonymous until the class takes place.  We invite those who have an interest in learning Chernarussian.  There are many foreigners in these lands as well as people who wish to embrace the Chernarussian language and speak with locals, read signs and other such.  

Let us learn the language of Chernarussian together yes? The class will be held this upcoming Friday, if you are interested in attending, please reply to this transmission or contact a staff member of Alcyone.  Thank you and I hope to see many of you there.   

*Static Ends*

Heroz_Nick    21

*ponders after hearing the transmission*

Hm sounds interesting couldn't hurt to learn one or two things.....now, which way is it from here.... *muffles under breath* god damn it..

*static ensues XXxxXX*

Moose    7

"Dobry! Is good to see you peoples are finally teaching somethings worthy of whiles. Maybe some of us will come see how you do, ano?"

Knuckles sets aside her radio and returns to reading a torn and battered Chernarussian edition of "The Art of Boxing and Manual of Training" .

*Felix finish practicing with his new rifle so he will be useful, he is reloading the drum mag when when he hears the transmission. He is ponders to himself why are there still people that willing to teach one another in this Apocalypse. He picks up the radio and a 17 year old voice comes through the radio.*

It would be good to learn the chernarussian language, at least a little bit of the language so I will be able to speak to any locals I run into. I will try and be there but no promises things can change at a moments notice in this new world.

*I stand up with AKM in hand I begin to walk to walk up north before clicking off my radio* 

Oliv    1886

Enzo clicks the push to talk button down...

"Signore Ray-nor, it'sa good to hear you again. E with un altro class too... If you figure out what time, you let Enzo know, ah?"

"Grazie, Ray-nor, grazie."

Enzo releases the talk button, scratches his head, as he tries to figure out what the fuck the street sign in front of him says...

Stradic    286

Stradic waves goodbye to the gentlemen he had just meet. Intrigued by what he was told he pulls his radio out of his vest and pushes down on the transmit button...

'G'day there. I'm not sure if I am on the correct frequency but I've been told to tune into this frequency for anyone interested learning Chernarussian?'

Stradic takes his finger off the transmit button and carries on scavenging through the town.

*Cahir listens closely to the transmission*

"How can we trust you? *laugh*

"I'll be in touch..."

*static*

Chance    48

*Liuz listens to Cahir's tranmission*

I will be aiding the security for this event. I can guarantee you, there will be no violence, no aggression. This is simply an event where we can all learn the history and culture of this nation, and interact with one another in a civilised, educated matter. The people organising the event are good people. I for one certainly trust them.

If you would wish to learn or understand more about the security of this event, please, feel free to contact me. 

*The transmission ends*

Malet    88

*Dr. Alexander Brent rummages a wall closet in the Highschoolbuilding of Berezino. While he sidelines several phials, his radio starts to buzz and to broadcast the announcement of the up-coming lecture. He pauses, listens and after it's done strokes his chin*

"Hm, learning the local language couldn't hurt, I guess. I cant always ask someone if the signs are not in english"

*He presses the "Broadcast"-button on his radio*

"Prof. Weissenberger, good to hear your voice again. I would gladly participate after the quite educational lecture last time. If I could only find this god-damn muriatic acid in time. Anyway, I hope I find the time. Brent out"

*He releases the button and continues his search slightly frustrated*

Volke    131

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*static starts*

So today is the day of the class yes? If anyone has interest in taking part, please meet at the Solinichy Radio Tower at 4pm (//22:00 Server Time) //1.5 hr from this post! (//S2 Server)

I look forward to seeing you there....

*static ends*

//Slight change It will be S1.

Sign in to follow this