Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Chernarus' Got Talent - Auditions being Held!

Volke    131

*static starts*

People of South Zagoria, I have found the talent I was searching for, and it is now time: 

Alcyone believes that one of the best ways to teach and preserve knowledge is through shared learning.  So we’re going to be searching the land of Chernarus to see where its talents lie. Join us for the very first:

Chernarus Got Talent Audition

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!

Survivors will strut their stuff on the Alcyone stage, while a panel of three judges decides who’s got what it takes to move on to the Finals. 

Participants in the talent show will be kept secret until the event, though we can let you know we’ve already found musicians, singers, dancers, and even a beatboxer.

Those who have already contacted me, please contact me again if you are interested in taking part.

We suggest you eat & drink before the event, as it may be long, although we will try get as much food as possible.  

RULES

The location will be revealed to the participants on the day of the event, 1 hour before the scheduled event. 

Upon arrival at the meeting location, our security team check you into the register and give you a participation pass as well.

For everyone’s safety, all participants will join us on our secure frequency (Chernarus Got Talent Comms) for the brief registration period and move to the show location.  Upon arrival at the location of the show, participants can return to their own frequencies. 

___

If you do not agree to these rules, you may not participate.

If you are interested in partaking and we have not spoken or if you have any other questions, please reply to this transmission. 

I look forward to seeing the talent that Chernarus possesses.

*static ends*

snip

snip

snip

snip

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

snip

snip

snip

Oliv    1890

Enzo pulls a few pieces of paper out of his vest pocket. They crumpled, folded, and have chicken scratch Italian written all over them. He sifts through the few pieces, and finds the not he is looking for. A frequency. He dials in the radio, and presses the button...

"Signore... Hello, Signore... Sono Enzo... Isa this little talent show still on? I just want to know if you needa Enzo before I figure out where I'ma walk to next... Grazie, e stay safe."

Enzo releases he button, unsure if anyone is even listening to this frequency anymore, but it is the one he wrote down with this date in his notes.

Volke    131

*Static Starts*

Hello Enzo, This is to you and everyone but due to unforseen circumstances, the show will be put on hold until the following week.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience, and we look forward to the upcoming show

*Static Ends*

Volke    131

*Static Can Be Heard on The Radio*

I apologize for the few weeks wait...regardless the Talent Show is finally happening in a few days from now, on Saturday the 22nd to be exact. I look forward to see many of you there... if you have interest still or this is your first time hearing it. I look forward to seeing many of you there...

Those who have already contacted me, please contact me again if you are interested in taking part.

We suggest you eat & drink before the event, as it may be long, although we will try get as much food as possible.

RULES

The location will be revealed to the participants on the day of the event, 1 hour before the scheduled event.

Upon arrival at the meeting location, our security team check you into the register and give you a participation pass as well.

For everyone’s safety, all participants will join us on our secure frequency (Chernarus Got Talent Comms) for the brief registration period and move to the show location. Upon arrival at the location of the show, participants can return to their own frequencies.

___

If you do not agree to these rules, you may not participate.

If you are interested in partaking and we have not spoken or if you have any other questions, please reply to this transmission.

I look forward to seeing the talent that Chernarus possesses.

*static ends*

Thompson    11

What is this a fucking joke... oh lord. I can see everyone burning from this mans stupidity.

Sign in to follow this