Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MrBowTie

Hoarding Trucks?

Question

MrBowTie    46

So when DayZ releases the .58 patch, persistence will be activated again with items and trucks. Since there are some big groups out there and it wouldn't be that hard for them to get quite a few trucks by just telling people to spread out and search for them, then maybe bring them back to there HQ.

My question is how many trucks can a group/camp have? Whats the limit? Will there be a limit?

6 answers to this question

MrBowTie    46

That adds another question. What would be the rules of stealing a truck from the groups HQ? Just get in and drive? if so would the group be able to open fire or would they have to initiate before hand?

Hollows    457

Winner takes all. Survival of the fittest.

Took the words out of my mouth. You've got to be fast, or you'll be burning those calories from the cans of Beans you've eaten by walking everywhere you go.

Brad    158

That adds another question. What would be the rules of stealing a truck from the groups HQ? Just get in and drive? if so would the group be able to open fire or would they have to initiate before hand?

If you are caught stealing a truck, it is considered a "hostile act" and they can fire upon you. 

"If" you are caught ;)

MrBowTie    46

Alright so groups can have as many trucks as they want, if someone is caught stealing a truck from the groups camp they can open fire. If this is the case you can mark my question as solved.

Whip    0

[align=left]Hi MrBowTie,

[align=left]Im glad you got the answer you are looking for!

[align=left]Please feel free to ask any more questions or come to the help desk any time!

[align=left]With that being said I shall mark this as solved!

[align=left]  Regards,

[align=left]150x50http://i.imgur.com/UkQ3TJU.png[/img]

[align=left]/Solved