Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:13

Sign in to follow this  
Hyborith

Update an Old Player.

Hyborith    0

Lately checking in with the changes on Dayzrp it seems the majority of names i used to know may have gone. or name changed.

Can never tell with such things. but to fill in the less knowledgeable. i used to be a non-combatant medic, and a Free Agent (ungrouped most of the time)

last time i was around we had an Epoch server, the era of Juggs and the brotherhood of steel. not to mention the Outcasts

alas i did experiement with becoming a bandit medic... turned out very fun. but that was a very very long time ago... when i finally became a full on medic survivalist hero. so to the purpose of the thread.

last time i was around we had an Epoch server, the era of Juggs and the brotherhood of steel. not to mention the Outcasts

Whats changed since the cross to standalone?

Any of the old Faces still around?

Have we actually got a Survivalist group yet haha...alas i digress... but do update me. it has been a while since i saw anyone from the dayzrp days.

Shiro    118

Most of us died out, but i remember the brotherhood of steel and juggs and many others! A lot of things chanced and honestly the charm from what once was, is gone. But what we have now is also good in many ways, and sometimes bad ways. Makes sens right? :) Just come in and play!

Hyborith    0

Yep. got to whitelist again. not a prob tho. aside with standalones new survivalist options. it gives me the option to explore a ton of new ideas for the survivalist playstyle....

anyway. see ya in the game. depending on the whitelist stuff ofc.

The community has been ever so fluid and there's been alot of events shaped solely ingame.

If you'd want a short run down or ask a few questions feel free to hop into the chedaki open comms and i'll give you a short run-down of what's happened the last months.

Alternatively, just ask around about "The Family", Saorise(Ser-sha) and Alcyone. Basically the groups that have made some changes to the RP on the server.

Hyborith    0

Cool, i'll take ya up on the comms offer at some point. try and catch ya during the quiet times. get a history update... still waiting on whitelist clearing... time to plan and read up the forums as always

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Yep. got to whitelist again. not a prob tho. aside with standalones new survivalist options. it gives me the option to explore a ton of new ideas for the survivalist playstyle....

Check with a CH before submitting whitelist again.  It has changed ALOT since the days you were here last.  It is alot stricter.

Hyborith    0

Check with a CH before submitting whitelist again.  It has changed ALOT since the days you were here last.  It is alot stricter.

Yeaa its np. missed two parts in the whitelist info (wont say much, less people use my own info for their own).

but anyway. i have a text document. just need to add the missing discripters and reapply tomorrow.

...in the meantime i can use today to regain contact with whoever is left and make plans.

Glenn    10

Still here, 2k12 foundation of the community. hi! *waves*

Hyborith    0

Am feeling my age now haha.

Jack Allen    18

Former outcast here, fun times. I quit for awhile, came back to a motherload of new faces. You'll get used to it!

Glenn    10

Am feeling my age now haha.

Almost tipping 3 years now... I feel like I have no live.

Hyborith    0

....haha yeaa. i come and go when it comes to DayRP. but ya know how that song and dance goes.

as usual as OP i try to reply as much as i can to everyone... no one likes to be ignored.

Ark    198

Juggs no longer plays as far as I'm aware, and of course Bos and most of their members sadly no longer play either. There's been some rule changes and what not be sure to read up on them.

Hyborith    0

Juggs with his voice changer thing. now that is nostaliga. none the less i know most folks are all but long gone. rules have been enhanced as well.

Anyway. i think from this point. its gonna be time to find new folks to team up with in game....Beware...i do not use projectile weapons. (depending on the actions of players in-game i might be able to come up with ideas for greater stories as usual)

Autumn    121

Things have changed quite a bit. Hopefully when you start playing again in standalone things come natural to you. Plenty of friendships to be made out there, just make sure you read up on the rules before jumping in. There have been an immense amount of change since the mod. Sadly though, none of those names ring a bell. :( anywhoo, good luck, have fun.

Phatal    46

There's still a few old players around. Many of them have changed there name, and unfortunately a lot of others have taken their permanent leave (whether by force or by choice). But there still plenty of fun to be had, just gotta catch up with the times.

Think of it like graduating from a Flip Phone to an iPhone/Android. Takes a second but in the end it gets better. ;)

Have fun!

Vaine    23

Look who wandered out the woods again .

You on the prowl for some sheep?

Hyborith    0

Ahhh vaine... the fellow scot i actually remember when it comes to gaming... yeaa am gonna be using the survivalist playstyle again. haha.

with it being standalone now i can now go full out sword melee style.