Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:16

Sign in to follow this  
Clumsy

Reaching out to family...to anyone <All Frequencies>

Recommended Posts

Clumsy    140

Having traveled through the night looking for food, the young girl made her way back to the house south of Stary. She had spent each and every day in the house, waiting for her parents to come back to collect her. Pushing the wooden door open she kicked it shut behind her and flicked the lock before walking into the small dining area. The straps of her bag slipped off over her shoulders as she rested it down against the leg of the table before taking a seat in the chair. The table had a row of teddy bears with a notebook and pen, that she used to keep track of what happened and the amount of days it's been. Writing in her notebook for a moment of the days events she heard a little bit of static on the radio in her bag. 

The hope filled her chest as she fumbled to get the bag open to get the radio only to hear it go silent. Emerald hues stared at the black device waiting for it to make a sound again, waiting for her parents voice to come over the other end. The moments of silence slowly deflated the hopeful feeling as she slumped back in the chair. She couldn't wait around alone any longer. Hiding and barely staying alive for almost a year was long enough. Bringing the radio up to her lips she pushed down on the button.

"A-Ahoj...Hello anyone? M-m-my name is Anya...Anya Kuzma. I am the daughter of Anna and Boris Kuzma. I...have been staying on my own waiting...for my parents but...I'm s-s-starting to think the man i-i-i met was right. I don't t-think my parents are coming back for me...I-If anyone...comes around S-S-stary..I've been using one of the houses to s-s-stay out of sight...a-and safe."

Her eyes started to burn as the tears filled spilling over the corner of her eyes. It had been a lingering thought for the last few months of being alone. 

"P-Prosim...I don't wanna b-be alone anymore..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Geolash   
Guest Geolash

*The radio cracks as she hears a young girl voice over the radio. Sadness fills her as she could relate to the girl, knowing that her own parents would never be able to return to her; with a sigh Geo would crackle in*

"Hey....Hey now, that isn't good to announce where your location is over the Radio. There are a lot of sadistic people in this world still and can take advantage of your vulnerability. I know you don't want to be alone, but broadcasting it over the radio will not change anything much. Someone might find you, but doesn't mean they'll be nice to you."

*She sighs into the radio, before speaking up again.*

"How old are you Sweetie?"

*She pulls her finger from the button and listen closely.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanielsTV    6

*He pulls his radio out of his pocket and tries to make the girl feel better*

"Hey there, I hope you are still okay. I'm Captain Frank Thompson, I've got a group of trained men, from America, remaining Armed Forces of it that is. We're starting a community soon, it's called Freeport. If you happen to meet us we'll tell you the location, but if you want to meet us our frequency is 97.5. Good luck to you and if you need help, just ask, that's our purpose and job here. Frank, out."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   143

*Cahir listens closely to the fear in the females voice and wonders to himself if it is a trap*

*creepy irish accent* "Alright lassy listen don't be making these kind of transmissions... Do you want someone to come and take advantage of you? Run away, dont listen to what anyone says. You're on your own now."

*Static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*leans against a fence with his head down and answers his radio*

*sigh* Like the others said... its not such a good idea to be making calls out with your location on them...

Your parents wouldn't have forgotten about you they could just be held up with something, they might have wandered in the wrong direction,

or hell *giggles* they could have found one hell of a food stash and are trying to get it back to you?

...or they could be-... no never mind... You seem like a nice girl that being the case your parents must be good people so don't doubt them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnny recognizing the voice decides to respond.

Alright girl. . . I think I was talking to you in Stary today. . . . its eh Johnny. . . . There was a lot of fucking people around, I didn`t see where you went at the pump.

Johnny pauses to light a fag.

Eh yeah. . . If yer looking for a few people to help you look for your parents outside of Stary give us a shout on 177.2Hz.

Johnny turns off his radio and wonders if the girl can understand his accent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clumsy    140

Hearing the voices over the radio she would sit there and nod a few times to herself. 

"T-thank you...for all the a-advice..I will...be on the move for now..."

She was writing down all the numbers people were giving her to use to get in contact with them if she needed help. She had made it on her own this long, a little while longer wouldn't kill her...or would it. 

"I-I didn't think to not say where I was...s-sorry..I...um...I've written down all the numbers so...I...will just...be in touch..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Otter    103

Garrett picks up the radio after hearing the last transmission.

""If you are looking for a family Anya then you need to be careful. People out here are animals these days, they will chew you up and spit you out without hesitation or remorse. The wasteland that once was this beautiful country is a dangerous place, if you ever need help, be it food, shelter, or companionship, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm a doctor, and to me, family comes first. If this interests you, please contact me as soon as possible.""

He puts down the radio, lighting a cigarette as he sighs deeply. He mutters to himself, "The poor child, only fifteen and already a victim. I hope she ends up safe and happy." He finishes the smoke, pulls up his bandanna, and lowers his cowboy hat to shield his eyes from the sun as he moves on, looking for more survivors he can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Donny hears yet another intriguing transmission, he raises his radio and presses the transmission button to reply*

I know people have already told you, but giving away a location is probably the last thing you want to do right now.

My name is Donny and I'm sorry to hear what is happening to you.  I wish that I could help, but perhaps you could speak to the woman you heard earlier and I on the same frequency she gave you.  Remember, 102.5 if you ever need anything.

[align=left]*Placing the radio by the fire, Donny mumbles to himself*

Well, either my radio has been broken, or people are getting a bit more talkative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TLake    23

Thaddeus slowly walks through the forest listening to the banter a grin upon his face.  He lifts the radio to his lips.

"Hello Anya, I have been listening and you shouldn't listen to these people. These people aren't stong, but I know some people who can make you strong.  They are good people..misunderstood but good.  They make people strong." he pauses touching his 'S' carved upon his right cheek.

"If you want to be strong and prove you're strong I can help with that.  I can help you get strong, my friend's can help you get strong.  All you have to do is say you want help.  We can even make weak people strong.  Sound good?  Don't go with these others they won't help you.  Reject the weak and embrace the strong.  Cast aside your fear and then you will become great.  Anya doesn't that sound good, don't you wanna be safe with a new family?"

He lowers the radio being careful not to say his name for now.  He waits to see if Anya responds and joins him and his brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joules    226

*Tucker feels compelled to respond*

"He's right you know, following these people will only end in your untimely death. Complacency and weakness is the battle cry of some in particular. Trust no one."

*tucker lights his cigarette, takes a drag and continues*

"In particular don't trust the American armed forces and this supposed safe location called Freeport. I have a feeling it won't be that safe in the near future."

*tucker laughs and ends his transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unknown Entity    126

Sitting in their current "home", Xaver was fiddling with the radio whilst keeping a lookout for foreigners while his brothers slept. Hearing Anyas reply, he decides to reply in Chernarussian.

"Sestra Anya, you need to be careful giving out your home like that. Especially since we have had reports of Chedaki and Russians staying close to where you are, you might want to move immediatly.

My name is Xaver, and I am with some Bratrs, we go by the name 'Cerna Liska', you've most likely heard of us after the Civil War. Anya, you are a Sestra of ours, if you need any help, all you have to do is let us know, we will take care of you.

Be careful Sestra for foreigners offering you help, you never know who can be a fucking pinko, and even if they're not, you can not trust any of them."

Xaver put his radio back down to the ground, carefully listening in for a reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clumsy    140

Having set the radio down on the table she was already working on packing up most of her stuff. She had planned on leaving Stary soon anyway as it was getting harder and harder to find food with not only the infection coming more around the area. Stuffing the rest of her stuff into her bag she paused when she heard a man talking about being made strong. The message alone started to creep her out and only made her want to get out of the area more. She reached to go and turn off the radio until she heard Chernarussian. This paused her packing as she stared at the radio. She wasn't as fluent as her parents but she knew enough words to get what the man was saying. Picking up the radio she pressed her finger on the button replying back in broken Chernarussian. 

"Dekuji...I am going to be moving now. I-I have not seen anyone in some time and I did not know if anyone was still out there. It is really hard to find out who you can and can not trust."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt    21

*Matt lays down on the dirty sofa he was resting on and hears the voices coming from his radio, he eventually grabs his radio and begins to respond*

[Chernarussian] Hmmmm so you speak the local language, if you can then you will understand what I am saying. Firstly don't trust every voice you hear on the radio some people are more dangerous than you think.

[English] Well I assume everyone else is listening sooooo, good morning people of Chernarus!

[Chernarussian] I am serious choose your friends wisely and if you are going to meet someone who offers you help I would make sure its not someone who is going to try and eat you.

Sbohem little one.

*Matt closes his eyes falling back to sleep*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oliv    1550

Enzo, listening, feels compelled to respond to the girl.

"Signorina, I can no offer you much advice that everyone else has no already done. The world is no as bleak as everyone say it is. There still some good people out there. There are bad people. There are good people who the bad people want dead, and will kill you because you are with the people they no like."

Enzo pauses for a moment, then starts to smile to himself

"So, basically bella, it'sa just like it was before... You need to trust some one. Trust ina yourself bella, e that's all you can do."

"If you ever come across Enzo, I will do what I can to help you, ifa you need."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×