Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:33

Sign in to follow this  
Zev

Greetings Fellow Survivors!

Zev    1

Hello DayZRP Community!

I'm a long time UK DayZ Mod player clocking up over 488 hours (Jeez....) mainly playing DayZ Epoch.  I purchased Standalone when it was released and have kept a close eye on it throughout its development which included brief forays every so often.  It was while checking the Devblog videos on YouTube that I stumbled across this community and some of the great videos posted by members.  

My particular favorite is Eddy Becks Story 

.  So if the GamingRoach is reading this I would like to thank you for entertaining me during my lunch break! 

I have RP'd in the past on other games, but never over a microphone so I'm very much looking forward to experiencing a new type of DayZ and meeting fellow survivors in Chernarus.  Instead of having my head caved in for a can-opener...

I'm currently drafting a character sheet based on the lore pages the site to include in my whitelist application which will go in the coming dayZ.

Should it be successful I look forward to meeting you all in Chernarus!

Zev

Spartan    1022

Welcome Zev!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

TLake    23

Good luck sounds like you got your head on straight so you shouldn't have trouble. Hope to run into you in game.

Welcome, also glad to see you like Eddy's story :)

Zev    1

Welcome Zev!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Good luck sounds like you got your head on straight so you shouldn't have trouble.  Hope to run into you in game.

Welcome, also glad to see you like Eddy's story :)

Welcome man!!

Welcome, hope to meet you in-game. :)

Thankyou! I hope I can get the opportunity to meet you all in game!

Zev

Phoenix    1057

Can tell you're going to be an awesome person to meet ingame! :) Welcome to the Community, hope you enjoy it!

Zev    1

This is just a quick reply to say that my whitelist application was accepted last night! It was my second application due to leaving a few details out which was my own fault, but with help from some CH's and members (you know who are) I was able to amend the issues!

Hope to bump into you in game! :)